Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are my Noogleberry cups too small?

Its probably best if your breasts are well defined and you can find a dome that just fits over then... that way the negative pressure will act on all of your breast... too small diameter domes will work but the pressure is really only acting on the end of the breast with the remainder of the breast just being pulled in for the ride... pressed along the sides of the dome.....

(13-01-2014, 03:55 PM)Karren Wrote:  Its probably best if your breasts are well defined and you can find a dome that just fits over then... that way the negative pressure will act on all of your breast... too small diameter domes will work but the pressure is really only acting on the end of the breast with the remainder of the breast just being pulled in for the ride... pressed along the sides of the dome.....

Yes, that makes sense Karren. I have been working to get the domes to keep Suction properly. I have to spend about 15 minutes each Breast doing some really hard pump and release to gain enough swelling for the domes to stay on by themselves. The domes don't fit over the entire Breast by themselves, it's more like I can position them over my breasts and it covers partial. Then when pumping they just get pulled in and fill up to the sides of the domes, but they don't fill up to the end. I still have trouble keeping Suction for the entire duration. We have some hiccups :-P

But in all honesty, I'm still being very gentle with my pumping, as I'm not wanting to go too hard too fast.

I have ordered the larges for myself, and I will play with them when they arrive. For the time being I will work with my mediums.

I have noticed my rings completely disappearing within about 30 minutes after pumping, so hopefully I'm doing it correctly.

If they are disappearing that fast then your doing a good job.... I've gotten carried away with the pressure and left rings that took days to disappear.... caused brushing and even blistering! Took a long time to heal and wasn't a lot of fun! lol

Hi caitemh Smile

You should just get the next size domes. You're going to need them in the future anyway Wink And I agree with Jenniferlove, keep them close together and use plenty of oil! Or try using one dome at a time.
I find it's easier to get good seal while laying down. If I sit up or bend over at all it's difficult to get the suction started. Lay on your back get one or both domes positioned and then pump. I prefer to stay laying down cuz walking around or trying to do stuff usually results in them "farting" and falling off, lol Wink

I've only been at this about 6 months but I've had great results. I've only gained a half inch (maybe 1 inch by now), but my breasts are more round and full looking. I'll attach a pic so you can see my results. Have patience and all the best to you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(16-01-2014, 02:00 AM)cassaundra1980 Wrote:  Hi caitemh Smile

You should just get the next size domes. You're going to need them in the future anyway Wink And I agree with Jenniferlove, keep them close together and use plenty of oil! Or try using one dome at a time.
I find it's easier to get good seal while laying down. If I sit up or bend over at all it's difficult to get the suction started. Lay on your back get one or both domes positioned and then pump. I prefer to stay laying down cuz walking around or trying to do stuff usually results in them "farting" and falling off, lol Wink

I've only been at this about 6 months but I've had great results. I've only gained a half inch (maybe 1 inch by now), but my breasts are more round and full looking. I'll attach a pic so you can see my results. Have patience and all the best to you!

Wow, you look great!! Congrats!

You really love showing those off, don't you? I've seen these pics in at least 6 threads here since last night!! Nothing wrong with that!! I'd be VERY proud of them, too, if mine were that beautiful!!!!

Those look freaking wonderful. Your boobs are beautiful. I'd love if I had yours! Do you just pump? Or do you also use herbs?

I'm just so sad that mine look phenomenal after pumping.. And next morning.. Not so pretty. Oh well, keep at er!
I've ordered my large domes and am patiently waiting :-)

(17-01-2014, 05:04 PM)caitemh Wrote:  

Those look freaking wonderful. Your boobs are beautiful. I'd love if I had yours! Do you just pump? Or do you also use herbs?

I'm just so sad that mine look phenomenal after pumping.. And next morning.. Not so pretty. Oh well, keep at er!
I've ordered my large domes and am patiently waiting :-)

But eventually that phenomenal looks sticks! That's the exciting part! First you get swelling, but I think as they are swelling that tissue is slowly being formed (as long as you noogle often).

@MissedMiss... I'm not trying to show off. I'm use to the Noogleberry forum where people actually post pictures of their progress. It seems people on breastnexus (in pumping/massage sections) don't bother. I think it's important to encourage and inspire each other. That's the point of a forum. Also since I'm new to the forum I don't want to just show up and start giving advice. How would anyone know if I actually know what I'm talking about? It's the people on the Noogleberry forum that post pictures that I look up to most and rely on for advice. They know what what they're talking about and their pictures prove it! Smile Some of them have been at it for 4 years! The before and after pictures are amazing. And they're what keeps me going when I feel discouraged. I want to do that for other people, pay it forward Smile

@caitemh... Thanks! I only pump and massage. View my profile to see more details, here's the link Wink
http://www.breastnexus.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=19218

Yeah I have to say I get a little bummed still to get a glimpse of what they'll look and feel like in the future and then have it go away Sad

That's why it's important to take pictures before noogling every week, at the same time, the same angle, the same lighting, etc. I stand in front of my sink legs against the counter, I put the camera at the level of the light switch in the mirror and hold the camera against the mirror. By using solid land marks to brace myself and the camera against I get really consistent pictures. And take a few pics after you noogle, swelling pictures are fun. They don't show actual permanent growth but they make a neat side by side comparison lol Wink

If I didn't have those pictures at the 3 month mark I would've quit. It wasn't until I made a side by side picture that I saw how much I grew! This is a ton of work and it takes a ton of patience. But the reward is worth it! Be sure to join the noogleberry forum if you haven't already! There are lots of pictures to inspire you and lots of knowledgeable people there. Take care and stick with it!

cassaundra1980 Do you measure as well or just go by photos?

Keep sharing photos I love inspiration! I just bought a Noogleberry it hasn't arrived yet.

Are those photos before or after Noogling? (ring marks only on the second one?)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon