Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are my Noogleberry cups too small?

@CherrieBabydoll....
I measure on occasion too. That's why I have measurements listed in my signature Wink The first photo is before I noogled for the first time ever. The second photo is 24 hours after noogling. I have faint white rings marks some of the time. I think I have kind of sensitive skin. That's why I make sure to massage a lot. I don't want permanent ring marks Sad

(17-01-2014, 06:28 PM)cassaundra1980 Wrote:  @MissedMiss... I'm not trying to show off. I'm use to the Noogleberry forum where people actually post pictures of their progress. It seems people on breastnexus (in pumping/massage sections) don't bother. I think it's important to encourage and inspire each other. That's the point of a forum. Also since I'm new to the forum I don't want to just show up and start giving advice. How would anyone know if I actually know what I'm talking about? It's the people on the Noogleberry forum that post pictures that I look up to most and rely on for advice. They know what what they're talking about and their pictures prove it! Smile Some of them have been at it for 4 years! The before and after pictures are amazing. And they're what keeps me going when I feel discouraged. I want to do that for other people, pay it forward Smile
I hope you realize I wasn't complaining. I just noticed that you had that picture posted on a number of threads here.
They ARE GORGEOUS!!!! :-)

I got a little overzealous on Saturday and pumped the whole time I watched braveheart. I guess I pumped a little too hard, as I bruised myself near my right armpit.

I'm thoroughly convinced the cups are too small. Patiently waiting on my large replacement domes (patience is not a great virtue of mine).

My swelling with the medium domes is very minimal now, and they have always reached the sides of the domes. I fill them immediately around (not length wise).
Le sigh. Come oon Lucy :-P help a girl out! Lol

Is anyone here from Canada? And has anyone ordered the NB to Canada?

I'm hoping to receive my new cups a little earlier than two weeks, has anyone received them in like stupid fast time?

They were shipped to me on Jan 15. My first order took over three weeks because of Christmas. So I am just desperately hoping they come early XD

I've taken a heat gun and warmed domes up hot and changed their shape .... just experimenting... worst thing is you could descry them... if they were too small anyway... if there is room in the end of the domes you can squash it a little and ballon out the center.... leaving the opening the same size....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon