Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anybody found PM in root form?

I feel like I've encountered a site before that sold PM in complete root form. I'd like to get some to try a few different food intake methods and maybe attempt ressurecting the plant. Anybody know of such a site?

I am not sure if this is root form. It says its 100% pure dried powder. This is what I have been taking, for a month tomorrow and Im seeing good results. A lot fuller and so far measuring 34in from 33in. I started off with 1 am/ 1 pm then after a week 2am/2pm and thats what I am doing now. I am not cycling. I may take a week break and start again with the same schedule....Im still very new and experimenting but this is working Smile

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171043802762?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

(08-01-2014, 07:08 AM)Epicene Wrote:  I feel like I've encountered a site before that sold PM in complete root form. I'd like to get some to try a few different food intake methods and maybe attempt ressurecting the plant. Anybody know of such a site?

Lol! Been trying for years to find one. As far as I know, the roots will rot. I think its an excuse. They don't want to sell you the "seed." I found out its illegal to take the mirifica species from thailand and grow it here/out of the country. Not worth it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon