Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OMG so THAT just happend....

I half way agree. To tell even a long time boyfriend, Hell nooooo...
Now, if I were in a long time marriage, with privacy (kids out of the house), okay, I can see that. But for me, I love love love the idea of SANCTITY in not having him knowCool

(07-01-2014, 08:08 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(07-01-2014, 07:53 PM)caitemh Wrote:  I'm so confused.

I don't mean to offend anyone or come off wrong, but I'm just confused.
You ladies are married, or with partners (I'm assuming living together)... I don't understand why you wouldn't tell your partners about your NBE? I think it would be near impossible to hide. Like I mean, I have bottles of my herbs everywhere, I massage while watching TV, and my breasts are noticeably getting bigger. Hell he even buys some of my herbs, and ordered my Noogleberry for me.

I'm just wondering what the reasons are that you girls hide it? I understand not noogling around partners (once mine comes, I will be having hour 'me' times), but to keep them completely in the dark?

I couldn't imagine my man not knowing. He's a fantastic source of encouragement and it's great that I have a second set of eyes to document my changes and growth.

So please.. Shed some light. Why don't you tell them?

You must understand that we are not all like you. Some of us are far more private with things like these and practically consider them taboo. My bf is highly against anything that is not "natural" beauty and I can guarantee would put this in the category of breast implants, even though it obviously isn't. He even thinks braces are cheating!

In the same breath, he, like pretty much everyone in the world is attracted to "natural" beauty. I have always wanted larger breasts and I feel now is the time to do it. As I grow, he grows more interested in them. Win-win situation.

Personally I didn't tell him about NBE because I would like to surprise him...and also becaus if he notices some difference, I'm sure that he says it honestly, and not just to make me happy!

(08-01-2014, 03:04 AM)Insanity89 Wrote:  Personally I didn't tell him about NBE because I would like to surprise him...and also becaus if he notices some difference, I'm sure that he says it honestly, and not just to make me happy!

Yeah, I've used my bf as one of my ways to test how well this is going. He commented a couple weeks ago saying they're getting huge and definitely growing! It only took him 9 months and 2 cup sizes to verbalize any thoughts on the matter. Tongue

(06-01-2014, 08:55 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(06-01-2014, 08:36 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  speaking of being sneaky and buying things we're not supposed too!
I actually managed to... while hubby was at work one day... sell our old car, and buy a new one off a dealer and have the whole thing wrapped up in one day so when he came home from work there was a new car sitting in the driveway!!!!!
Needless to say he didn't talk to me for two weeks!!!!
And then to add insult to injury the car was a lemon!
I lived through it to tell the tale though...

Too Sneaky! We have to move my mother-in-law to Altzheimers care from assisted living... one of the managers there said to take her out shopping for the day and they will move all her belonging and furniture to another building and set it up the same... just bring her back to the new room and she wont suspect a thing! lol

Supposedly, coconut oil cures Alzheimer's! I think it's something like one or two teaspoons a day. I heard that one guy gave it to his mother, who couldn't remember something she said seconds before, and, either 5 days or 5 weeks (I forget which, but that's okay, I have a jar of it right here! ;-) ) later, her memory got WORLDS better!! What can it hurt??

My husband knows about my doing massage because I do it in front of the tv at night. He does know I listen to hypnosis but I only do that through headphones. He doesn't know I have a noogleberry and I have it hidden in a lingerie bag at the back of my cupboard where he shouldn't find it.

He basically thinks NBE is dangerous and even thought massage would cause cancer until I told him it would help me to identify any lumps quickly (compared to never touching or examining my breasts at all). As for noogleberry, he thought I would hurt myself or it wouldn't work. So I bought it without telling him and use it safely (regular breaks/ padding) when he is out or asleep.

There is no doubt I could hurt myself with NBE by noogling excessively and causing severe bruising or taking a bunch of supplements and causing weird side effects.

I see no harm in pursuing NBE safely and patiently. How is it any different from getting fit or having another hobby, especially if you are not using chemicals or herbs Huh

So it is my thing and I don't involve him, although I wish I could. If the situation was reversed (if he was me and I was him) I would be thrilled that my 'wife' was into this Smile

(08-01-2014, 04:58 AM)CHDchest Wrote:  My husband knows about my doing massage because I do it in front of the tv at night. He does know I listen to hypnosis but I only do that through headphones. He doesn't know I have a noogleberry and I have it hidden in a lingerie bag at the back of my cupboard where he shouldn't find it.

He basically thinks NBE is dangerous and even thought massage would cause cancer until I told him it would help me to identify any lumps quickly (compared to never touching or examining my breasts at all). As for noogleberry, he thought I would hurt myself or it wouldn't work. So I bought it without telling him and use it safely (regular breaks/ padding) when he is out or asleep.

There is no doubt I could hurt myself with NBE by noogling excessively and causing severe bruising or taking a bunch of supplements and causing weird side effects.

I see no harm in pursuing NBE safely and patiently. How is it any different from getting fit or having another hobby, especially if you are not using chemicals or herbs Huh

So it is my thing and I don't involve him, although I wish I could. If the situation was reversed (if he was me and I was him) I would be thrilled that my 'wife' was into this Smile

That's the thing that terrifys me the most and that is cancer and the noogleberry.
That's the one thing that stops me "really" going for it on the noogle Sad
Good on your hubby for caring though, its nice to know he loves you that much that it concerns him Smile

(08-01-2014, 05:16 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Good on your hubby for caring though, its nice to know he loves you that much that it concerns him Smile

Yeah that's true - just wish he was a little more enthusiastic about it, or that I could at least tell him about the noogleberry. I can't blame him for feeling this way on account of my heart disease - which sometimes makes me more determined to do something I'm told not to (not that noogling is bad for my heart - I know another person on the noogleberry forum who noogles with a heart condition) Shy

(08-01-2014, 05:59 AM)CHDchest Wrote:  
(08-01-2014, 05:16 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Good on your hubby for caring though, its nice to know he loves you that much that it concerns him Smile

Yeah that's true - just wish he was a little more enthusiastic about it, or that I could at least tell him about the noogleberry. I can't blame him for feeling this way on account of my heart disease - which sometimes makes me more determined to do something I'm told not to (not that noogling is bad for my heart - I know another person on the noogleberry forum who noogles with a heart condition) Shy

Oh well that explains it. He must not understand enough about the herbs then and doesn't want to risk anything with you. That's really great though Smile

(08-01-2014, 04:30 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(06-01-2014, 08:55 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(06-01-2014, 08:36 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  speaking of being sneaky and buying things we're not supposed too!
I actually managed to... while hubby was at work one day... sell our old car, and buy a new one off a dealer and have the whole thing wrapped up in one day so when he came home from work there was a new car sitting in the driveway!!!!!
Needless to say he didn't talk to me for two weeks!!!!
And then to add insult to injury the car was a lemon!
I lived through it to tell the tale though...

Too Sneaky! We have to move my mother-in-law to Altzheimers care from assisted living... one of the managers there said to take her out shopping for the day and they will move all her belonging and furniture to another building and set it up the same... just bring her back to the new room and she wont suspect a thing! lol

Supposedly, coconut oil cures Alzheimer's! I think it's something like one or two teaspoons a day. I heard that one guy gave it to his mother, who couldn't remember something she said seconds before, and, either 5 days or 5 weeks (I forget which, but that's okay, I have a jar of it right here! ;-) ) later, her memory got WORLDS better!! What can it hurt??

I hadn't heard this about coconut oil. I love coconut oil for everything and buy it in bulk! Omega3s (NOT omega 6s or 9s) are showing great promise in the field of Alzheimer's as well. Nordic Naturals makes a great one. The other product is DoTerra frankincense oil. Put one drop on the back of the neck, right at the bottom of the hairline twice a day.

(08-01-2014, 03:04 AM)Insanity89 Wrote:  Personally I didn't tell him about NBE because I would like to surprise him...and also becaus if he notices some difference, I'm sure that he says it honestly, and not just to make me happy!

I am waiting for the time when they grow enough that he notices as well Smile He also calls most of the natural stuff I do "voodoo". Then when it does work he says it's still voodoo, just "voodoo that works". It drives me nuts and I'm not letting him in on this little secret until it does finally get me some great undeniable results Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon