Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OMG so THAT just happend....

(06-01-2014, 08:38 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  He did ask me is this a website where women sit on all day and post pictures up of their boobs though lol

OMG hahahaha!! He's good! ;P

(06-01-2014, 08:07 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Reminds me of the book " Who moved The Cheese" by spencer Johnson, M.D, used in business and life. It was required reading in the companies I worked for, funny thou, how just a simple book became such a big tool in business,

That was required reading where I worked..... before every one got laid off a decade ago.... like it made those that got canned feel better?

(06-01-2014, 08:49 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(06-01-2014, 08:38 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  He did ask me is this a website where women sit on all day and post pictures up of their boobs though lol

OMG hahahaha!! He's good! ;P

I know lol I've come up with "its a natural breast health website "
and well I'm not lying am I Wink

(06-01-2014, 08:36 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  speaking of being sneaky and buying things we're not supposed too!
I actually managed to... while hubby was at work one day... sell our old car, and buy a new one off a dealer and have the whole thing wrapped up in one day so when he came home from work there was a new car sitting in the driveway!!!!!
Needless to say he didn't talk to me for two weeks!!!!
And then to add insult to injury the car was a lemon!
I lived through it to tell the tale though...

Too Sneaky! We have to move my mother-in-law to Altzheimers care from assisted living... one of the managers there said to take her out shopping for the day and they will move all her belonging and furniture to another building and set it up the same... just bring her back to the new room and she wont suspect a thing! lol

I'm so confused.

I don't mean to offend anyone or come off wrong, but I'm just confused.
You ladies are married, or with partners (I'm assuming living together)... I don't understand why you wouldn't tell your partners about your NBE? I think it would be near impossible to hide. Like I mean, I have bottles of my herbs everywhere, I massage while watching TV, and my breasts are noticeably getting bigger. Hell he even buys some of my herbs, and ordered my Noogleberry for me.

I'm just wondering what the reasons are that you girls hide it? I understand not noogling around partners (once mine comes, I will be having hour 'me' times), but to keep them completely in the dark?

I couldn't imagine my man not knowing. He's a fantastic source of encouragement and it's great that I have a second set of eyes to document my changes and growth.

So please.. Shed some light. Why don't you tell them?

(07-01-2014, 07:53 PM)caitemh Wrote:  I'm so confused.

You ladies are married, or with partners (I'm assuming living together)... I don't understand why you wouldn't tell your partners about your NBE? I think it would be near impossible to hide. Like I mean, I have bottles of my herbs everywhere, I massage while watching TV, and my breasts are noticeably getting bigger. Hell he even buys some of my herbs, and ordered my Noogleberry for me.

I'm just wondering what the reasons are that you girls hide it? I understand not noogling around partners (once mine comes, I will be having hour 'me' times), but to keep them completely in the dark?

I couldn't imagine my man not knowing. He's a fantastic source of encouragement and it's great that I have a second set of eyes to document my changes and growth.

Hi, no offence taken Smile
In my particular case my husband is very closed minded to anything herbal/natural. He mocks me for taking vitamens and thinks naturopathy/herbalist etc are all just fakes. He's one of those "You do what the doctors tell you because them and only them know best" types of guys.
He's seen my breast enchancement cream and just laughed it off (and yet hes been noticing and paying more attention to my boobs lately).
Sooo for me, its a matter of doing it behind closed doors and am hoping to have significant gains one day soon to be able to say to him "guess how I did this.. herbs"! And even then I could gain 3 cup sizes and he would NEVER believe the herbs had anything to do with it! He would put it down to some biological reason.
So that's why I have to hide it. I will be mocked otherwise.
But more importantly I have a an impressionable young daughter who is already wondering why mummy is paying soo much attention to her boobies lately.
So in summary, I would love to have a supportive husband but sadly that will never happen.

You must understand that we are not all like you. Some of us are far more private with things like these and practically consider them taboo. My bf is highly against anything that is not "natural" beauty and I can guarantee would put this in the category of breast implants, even though it obviously isn't. He even thinks braces are cheating!

In the same breath, he, like pretty much everyone in the world is attracted to "natural" beauty. I have always wanted larger breasts and I feel now is the time to do it. As I grow, he grows more interested in them. Win-win situation.

(07-01-2014, 08:08 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  

You must understand that we are not all like you. Some of us are far more private with things like these and practically consider them taboo. My bf is highly against anything that is not "natural" beauty and I can guarantee would put this in the category of breast implants, even though it obviously isn't. He even thinks braces are cheating!

In the same breath, he, like pretty much everyone in the world is attracted to "natural" beauty. I have always wanted larger breasts and I feel now is the time to do it. As I grow, he grows more interested in them. Win-win situation.

Agreed Jen.
Its very much the same for me too. This is a private thing just for me.

Hi EC,

Even from my (a dudes) perspective sharing ones boobie goal is a bit sensitive for some, even with your loved ones knowledge or blessing you still want privacy. I can't imagine noogling and then inviting everybody to come and watch,lol Big Grin

(07-01-2014, 09:16 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi EC,

Even from my (a dudes) perspective sharing ones boobie goal is a bit sensitive for some, even with your loved ones knowledge or blessing you still want privacy. I can't imagine noogling and then inviting everybody to come and watch,lol Big Grin

Rofl yes agreed totally! What a show that would be! I cant imagine ever wanting to sit down and watch a man using a penis enlargement pump!!! (Ok well maybe a little Wink ...)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon