Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OMG so THAT just happend....

(05-01-2014, 10:53 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(05-01-2014, 10:50 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(05-01-2014, 08:52 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  LOL needless to say im busted!
Congratulations, then!! The main goal of every one of us here is to become busted!! Glad to see you've made it!!

Lol missed you ain't wrong I guess! Lets just say say id like to get ALOT MORE busted please then Wink
Oh! Okay. Well, I hope THAT works out for you, then!! :-)

ELLA, LMFAO!!

Question, why do you girls hide stuff in the kitchen and guys hide their stuff in the garage? Big Grin

(06-01-2014, 02:12 AM)Lotus Wrote:  ELLA, LMFAO!!

Question, why do you girls hide stuff in the kitchen and guys hide their stuff in the garage? Big Grin

Ha ha probably because we spend soo much time in there and our hubbies never do !! :p

Funny but I hide a lot in the garage..... I could hide stuff in my closet because my wife won't go in there any more..... afraid of what she might find... again... lol

(06-01-2014, 05:53 PM)Karren Wrote:  Funny but I hide a lot in the garage..... I could hide stuff in my closet because my wife won't go in there any more..... afraid of what she might find... again... lol

OOO so wonders what you've got hiding in the closet!! lol
Its the opposite in this house, im the one hiding things all over the house from hubby (case in point above..) receipts, credit card statements, etc

Now you know why when I buy things I don't want her to know about.... I use cash.... and throw the receipts away! lol

Oh no!!! Hahaha, that sucks.

But on the plus side, your hubby cleaned the kitchen! Wink

Reminds me of the book " Who moved The Cheese" by spencer Johnson, M.D, used in business and life. It was required reading in the companies I worked for, funny thou, how just a simple book became such a big tool in business,
http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Moved_My_Cheese%3F

I'd post a video or something but with copyright laws you never know these days,lol

(06-01-2014, 07:34 PM)Karren Wrote:  Now you know why when I buy things I don't want her to know about.... I use cash.... and throw the receipts away! lol

speaking of being sneaky and buying things we're not supposed too!
I actually managed to... while hubby was at work one day... sell our old car, and buy a new one off a dealer and have the whole thing wrapped up in one day so when he came home from work there was a new car sitting in the driveway!!!!!
Needless to say he didn't talk to me for two weeks!!!!
And then to add insult to injury the car was a lemon!
I lived through it to tell the tale though...

(06-01-2014, 07:53 PM)MzHoney Wrote:  Oh no!!! Hahaha, that sucks.

But on the plus side, your hubby cleaned the kitchen! Wink

And he did a good job too ha ha.
Ps he's never mentioned the pump again either! I guess having caught me on here more than a few times hes kinda put two and two together.

He did ask me is this a website where women sit on all day and post pictures up of their boobs though lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon