Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OMG so THAT just happend....

@caitemh,
I have not told my bf about nbe. It's not that I am hiding it from him but I like to use him as an honest reference lol. My bf is also very supportive and I share everything with him. But with this, I wanted him to tell me when my breasts are actually getting bigger and not just saying it to make me feel better! So now when he says they look bigger, I know they actually are bigger and he's not just telling me because he knows I am trying to grow them bigger! Kinda a psychological reason Smile

Also, I don't think he generally believes in breast enhancement and I need positive vibes to grow my breasts!! So I didn't want to give any chance of doubt to arise in my mind from him or anyone else!
He does know I massage them. I told him it's to make them rounder Smile Which is true!
At the end of all of this, when my boobies are nice and big, I'll tell him what I actually had to do to get them haha.

(21-05-2014, 07:27 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(21-05-2014, 06:53 PM)echapman Wrote:  I tried to hide my nbe at first but I was quickly caught. Now it's all in the open and I was pumping last night on the couch watching mad men. I think I'll start covering up though since it is a bit scary to watch, but we joke about it. He was wearing the cups around last night and at one point was like "suction my but cheek!"

Before I bought my kangzhu cups I looked at a noogleberry and he now calls everything "noogleberrying". If I'm massaging, if I'm listening to hypnosis... He even calls me noogleberry now.

That's too funny! Better keep them away from him else he may want to grow a pair of his own!

I was cooking supper and I heard an "ahem" behind me and I turned around and he had them suctioned on under his shirt and was like "is it cold in here?" Sigh.

Alright, moral of the story : do not buy the noogleberry or the kangzhu ..

i still live with my parents Blush

I couldn't stop laughing reading through this thread--sorry! I don't currently use a noogleberry, but that'd be interesting to explain...lol. Hope your hubby grows to be more accepting of herbs, etc, Ella!

(22-05-2014, 06:10 AM)Larkspur Wrote:  I couldn't stop laughing reading through this thread--sorry! I don't currently use a noogleberry, but that'd be interesting to explain...lol. Hope your hubby grows to be more accepting of herbs, etc, Ella!

Thanks Lakspur :p However my herb drawer is soo big now he just gets angry cause im wasting money in his eyes soooo...
Ignorance is bliss in my household, I think it'll stay that way too Big Grin

(22-05-2014, 06:49 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(22-05-2014, 06:10 AM)Larkspur Wrote:  I couldn't stop laughing reading through this thread--sorry! I don't currently use a noogleberry, but that'd be interesting to explain...lol. Hope your hubby grows to be more accepting of herbs, etc, Ella!

Thanks Lakspur :p However my herb drawer is soo big now he just gets angry cause im wasting money in his eyes soooo...
Ignorance is bliss in my household, I think it'll stay that way too Big Grin

Out of sight, out of mind works too haha, getting mad about herbs doesn't seem worth it, unless you're taking a mortgage out for them Smile

Oh my gosh!!! I'm sorry but this is so funny! I can't imagine what he was thinking!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon