Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Reasons NOT to get breast implants...

You can have what's called a "v-back" (vaginal delivery after c-section) as long as the section wasn't for physical reasons like you weren't big enough down there or something! I was going for a vaginal delivery with my second one after a c-section with the first. The rupture wasn't caused because i previously had a c-section, would've happened anyway they said cause it wasn't attatched in the right place. I asked them if i could go vaginally again-or try to-and the policy here on our base is after two c-sections they won't let you try vaginally. But one of the docs said as long as my placenta is attached in a good place, i would probably do ok! We're gonna be getting stationed in Italy next year, we're currently in Gulfport MS, so i'll have to see what they're policy is if i get prego.

And wow you had an interesting experience!! Lol! I wanted to eat so bad on our way to the hospital when my water broke, but i learned from the first time! I had eaten then, and i ended up puking right after delivery so they put me on a liquid diet for TWO DAYS!!! UGGGG! So my mom snuck some food in for me and i just ate when they weren't in the room! haha! But this time around i didn't. Then my hubby got hungry and tired of waiting on me to push so he went to get some food! Very insensitive! Lol! But he didn't get to eat then cause that's when i ruptured and i was calling him yelling at him to get back before he missed his second son's birth!(he was deployed when our first was born)
I like the whole watermellon and peeing thing!! People are so clueless sometimes!!!

Ugh, men, yea my ex did the same thing, went to get something to eat while I couldn't have anything. But the worst is that him and my mom were arguing the entire time about EVERYTHING, but in particular about my son being circumsized. I told them both to shut up that it's my decision either way and there is nothing they can do about it either way, and that if they continued to argue that they could leave and not see his birth for all I cared. I wasn't married to my ex so really he had no say, my signature was what was needed for everything.

And yea, hubby wanted to go to either Italy or Japan but we got stationed in Cuba. You don't always get to choose. Sometimes they stick you where ever.

Back!! This question was killing me, but I was too embarrassed to ask. Can women breastfeed with implants? How do implants look when a women gets pregnant. Sorry

yes women can breast feed while having implants.My friend did..

I believe it depends on the placement of the implant if you can breastfeed or not, but I'm sure that would be a question to ask a surgeon. Because I knew someone who couldn't breastfeed after getting them, so I think the placement matters on that.

ok so i was just messing arrownd on the internet, seeing if i could fine some info about celebs(i was bored) and look what i found http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/?p=34658&folder=1255
yeah thats heidi montag, and her boos look sooooooo fake, i mean the skin looks like plastic to me, like those barbies, and i found it completely horrible.

(13-05-2010, 08:07 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  I believe it depends on the placement of the implant if you can breastfeed or not, but I'm sure that would be a question to ask a surgeon. Because I knew someone who couldn't breastfeed after getting them, so I think the placement matters on that.

there is also speculation that many women who get implants, because of small sized chest, etc. may not be able to make enough milk because of a condition called insufficient glandular tissue. It is hard to know if you have that until after you have started breastfeeding. But studies i've read say that only 1% of the population suffer from this condition and even so, the women can still breastfeed to a degree, depending on how severe the condition. I may suffer from this, but i couldn't get a lactation consultant to diagnose me, because of it being so rare. It may have also been being inexperienced with breastfeeding. I won't know until i have another baby some day.

But placement is definititely going to possibly affect chances of breastfeeding and doctors should know if you plan to breastfeed in the future before putting in implants.

(15-04-2010, 02:30 AM)Black Hippie Wrote:  Wow, I'm now a little afraid about having my future children. At first I was only worried about evil plastic surgery doctors. What is the safest way to deliver a baby (Future reference)

just remember it's your body and you know it better than anyone. Try to get a midwife or a female dr. preferably one that has actually given birth, seriously, my dr. was a few month along when i started seeing her and was way cool about things because we were going through pregnancy at the same time. The only problems i had was fighting about the due date, i knew my cycle and knew when i should be due and the dr. wanted to go on the typical 28 day cycle, the truth is, the average pregnancy is 40 weeks, but normal range is 38-42 weeks and they do not like you to go more than 1 week overdue or it will be induction time. I delivered at 41 weeks, went into labor naturally resisted all medications for 30 hours and finally gave in because of lack of sleep and failure to progress after my water was broken by the dr. after 24 hours. Oh and the whole window of opportunity for the epidural is probably a scam too, I got one when i was 8 cm dilated after 30 hours of labor, so i pretty much had it for the last 5 hours during the induction. they just want you in and out and don't like the word natural in hospitals, i had a night nurse that was all cool about doing the natural birthing but once the morning nurse showed up it was a completely different story....Just get educated and informed about labor and delivery and do check out more than one obgyn, and the ones in the practice (they may end up delivering you) or go for a midwife, that's what i plan to do next time around.

(13-05-2010, 05:29 PM)sandy111 Wrote:  yes women can breast feed while having implants.My friend did..

I don't think every woman can. It makes sense really. There's a foreign object (often a hefty one) in there getting in the way of all the tissue.

I don't know.My friend did.I think it's a matter of under the muscle or over the muscle thing and all that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon