Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to this and not sure where to start :)

I just ordered PM but I've researched ALOT about it. Pretty much most people say they respond to low or recommended dose so 500 or 500x2, don't get too impatient.
It's normal for your boobs to shrink after your period, they get swollen during luteal then go down when you get your menses.
From my research, it's advised to cycle PM and only take it during follicular phase.

(16-02-2014, 07:27 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  I just ordered PM but I've researched ALOT about it. Pretty much most people say they respond to low or recommended dose so 500 or 500x2, don't get too impatient.
It's normal for your boobs to shrink after your period, they get swollen during luteal then go down when you get your menses.
From my research, it's advised to cycle PM and only take it during follicular phase.

Okay, thanks for the information. Smile I looked at my pictures from this time last month and so far no growth. My boobs are just sore and firm again, like they were this time last month. :p Hopefully I see some growth soon.

(17-02-2014, 12:21 AM)NikkiRain Wrote:  Okay, thanks for the information. Smile I looked at my pictures from this time last month and so far no growth. My boobs are just sore and firm again, like they were this time last month. :p Hopefully I see some growth soon.

It's great that your picture documenting. I don't measure, I just feel like that would lead to future frustration. Read the comments I got on my thread, my growth just crept up on me so it's true that you just see a sudden growth spurt and it stays. Mine got sore then defleated then tender then bam! Hehe ...keep massaging consistently and you will get there Smile sore and firm is definitely a good sign Smile

(17-02-2014, 07:40 AM)AquaArab Wrote:  It's great that your picture documenting. I don't measure, I just feel like that would lead to future frustration. Read the comments I got on my thread, my growth just crept up on me so it's true that you just see a sudden growth spurt and it stays. Mine got sore then defleated then tender then bam! Hehe ...keep massaging consistently and you will get there Smile sore and firm is definitely a good sign Smile

Thanks for sharing your personal experience! Smile

Update: I went home for the first time since starting this journey and three different people commented on how I'm getting a shape to me (my boobs and waist are visibly bigger).. so that's exciting! Big Grin

Another update: One of my super-close-probably-too-close guy friend said he noticed that my boobs are bigger, haha. Tongue

Also, the boyfriend commented that my bra was looking pretty tight when I got dressed the other day. ^_^ Maybe I'll hit my goal of a 32B after all.

(19-04-2014, 11:08 PM)NikkiRain Wrote:  Another update: One of my super-close-probably-too-close guy friend said he noticed that my boobs are bigger, haha. Tongue

Also, the boyfriend commented that my bra was looking pretty tight when I got dressed the other day. ^_^ Maybe I'll hit my goal of a 32B after all.

Wow! That's great news!!! Posts like this makes me motivated to try NBE! Big Grin

Keep us updated!

Welcome to the forum and goodluck on your program!

Sounds like you're making great progress already. =)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon