Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flat stomach = balanced hormones???

One of the past Breast Nexus contributers used to say that a flat stomach meant the hormones were balanced. Does anyone know if this is true and what, if any, pros or cons to NBE?

I would think, and mind you I'm no expert, that hormonal imbalance could keep you from having a flat stomach but that a flabby stomach is not necessarily a result of hormonal imbalance.

Do you remember who said that/have links to such posts?

and flat stomach equals exercising and not over eating and genetics......

(31-12-2013, 02:42 PM)lostacres6 Wrote:  One of the past Breast Nexus contributers used to say that a flat stomach meant the hormones were balanced. Does anyone know if this is true and what, if any, pros or cons to NBE?

She must have been referring to this, or something like it Smile

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FWULfenVTaM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFWULfenVTaM

I got as far as her saying glycogen was a hormone. Rolleyes

Just to clarify: stomach fat = belly fat?

Sorry,

My cynical radar was on high, perhaps that's why she only has 9,700 views,lol

But maybe the OP was speaking more to weight loss and being of benefit to hormones?, let us know if you find that OP!

Smile

The contributer's name was Wahaika (sp?) but they're not a member anymore so I don't know how to find any threads. The info was always intermingled into other questions/answers, never a thread by itself.
There's a commercial on the radio for Amberan. They claim the product balances hormones & in the process, women lose weight & their pooches. I think it's for menopause.
I guess when I say flat stomach, I mean a pooch. Exercise & diet does have a role but they always say you can't spot reduce anything so that's why I wondered about balanced hormones.
My main question is if you take PM & other supplements, how do you know the right combinations/amts. other than having growth success? Wouldn't it great not to waste time on experimenting & just take what hormone is missingor low? Guess it's not that simpleSad

Quote:My main question is if you take PM & other supplements, how do you know the right combinations/amts. other than having growth success? Wouldn't it great not to waste time on experimenting & just take what hormone is missingor low? Guess it's not that simpleSad
You're talking about breast growth now, right? That's why people keep emphasizing hormone tests.

Stubborn belly fat/lower belly fat may well be caused by hormonal imbalance (I think estrogen encourages fat storage in that area), but I think there's a difference between having belly fat and just having weak muscles. If you exercise and strengthen your upper and lower abs (sit-ups only work the upper abs, for example) then the muscle will keep your viscera all tucked in and tidy, leading to a flatter belly.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon