Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MzHoney's Program Thread

Cycle 6/Day 5
~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, this month was a little difficult and frustrating. Here's my stats from last month:

Weight: 136.5
Bust: 35.75
Underbust: 32
Waist: 28.5
Butt: 39

And now this month:

Weight: 137.5
Bust: 35.75
Underbust: 32
Waist: 28
Butt: 39

Ok so as you can see not much change, a bit of weight gain, but nothing major. No bust gains! Damn. haha. But I did have a bit of a pregnancy scare and crazy acne outbreak :-/ Not so happy.

I literally was not sore at ALL this month. Last month I had plenty of aches and pains and growth. So now I think that these things are synonymous for me. I noticed that my temperature was lower than it has been. I had stopped glandular thyroid because I ran out and I was going to take the iodine instead. I've bought more and it's on the way. Definitely going to be including this from now on. Also, I haven't been noogling because I don't have the damn foams yet. And the pink massager I've only used a handful of times. Idk whats up with my routine right now - I've just been going through it and it took somewhat of a backseat, but I still take the BO and massage on the daily, so it's not all that bad.

I feel like it's just a little slow patch so I'm not too discouraged. Just gettin through it! Even still, there was no growth, I still have been thinking my boobs look great for where I started with. Much fuller and bouncier. This gets me through :-)

Well, I hope I have a more exciting post next month!!!

Hey- I'm back Smile It's been a couple years since I've posted or did anything related to NBE, but the desire for bigger boobs (and butt) has not dissipated in the slightest. I thought about saving up for surgery but I can't say I've given NBE a fair enough shot. Now I've decided to give it another chance, and if I haven't hit my mark or made any significant improvements by my 30th birthday, well... then, happy birthday to me haha I'll get the damn implants. I'd rather not. I'd be so happy to have my own home-grown I'd love them even more. My 30th b-day is in 2 years, btw, so I figured that's a good enough chunk of time.

Ok, so stats:

Weight: I'm not sure to be honest, probably around 135
Bust: 35.5
Waist: 28.5 - 29
Hips: 38

I'm happy that my initial growth from my first round stuck! looking back through my log, I guess that's around an inch! Not bad. My waist seems a bit thicker/less hourglass but is around the same measure. Oh well, I'll see what I can do about that.

So the most significant update is my temps are higher now! Since I've started eating more nutrient dense foods in large quantities, my temps have increased by a lot. Now, I'm around 97.9 - 98.9 where before I was around 96.3 - 97.8 dipping down into the 95s and even as low as 94 one time! Shit, that's way too cold. I'm so happy that I finally figured out how to increase my temp. The only concern I have is that I will gain too much weight and not in the flattering way- but I'm putting that aside for now as I re-start my program, because really - that's essentially what I want to do. GROW. If I have to cut back eventually, then that's what I'll do but for now I'm gonna stick with what's working for me which is eating a LOT, like 2500-3000 cals.

So now that I have that figured out, I'm taking bovine ovary again. Also, 30 grams of protein powder/day - 15g in am 15g in pm. Also massaging daily, and drinking spearmint tea especially during luteal phase.

I've been taking the BO for 2 days now, so I'm just getting started again.

Ok- so that's my update. I'll keep you posted.

Welcome back and good luck with the new program!
Have you incorporated massage into the program? Its a cheap and easy way to stimulate the breasts for growth.

A lot of people have had good results with massage with flaxseed oil every day, 2 or more times a day about 5 minutes each. And of course pumping. A lot of variations on the pumping pattern but stick with the 7:2 (or variant but not more than 20 minutes). I think it is best to pump about as much as you can for 2 days (5+ hours if you can find the time) and then only massage for the rest of the week. Good luck this round Smile
Oh, and be sure to drink lots of water, especially before and during noogling.

@ Katana - Thank you! Yes, massage is definitely part of my routine Smile

@ James98 - I'm wondering if the flaxseed with it's phytoestrogens or herbal influence would inhibit the Bovine Ovary in anyway. I've read to avoid those sorts of things when taking it. Do you know any more about that? And Yes- I want to start noogling again too. I left my equipment at my moms though, before I moved states so I have to ask her to locate and then send it to me before I get started with that again, so just massage for now. Thanks for the good luck Smile

(17-04-2016, 10:54 PM)MzHoney Wrote:  @ Katana - Thank you! Yes, massage is definitely part of my routine Smile

@ James98 - I'm wondering if the flaxseed with it's phytoestrogens or herbal influence would inhibit the Bovine Ovary in anyway. I've read to avoid those sorts of things when taking it. Do you know any more about that? And Yes- I want to start noogling again too. I left my equipment at my moms though, before I moved states so I have to ask her to locate and then send it to me before I get started with that again, so just massage for now. Thanks for the good luck Smile

What oils/creams will you be using. I'm using almond oil at the moment and am hoping to add coconut oil tomorrow (it should be arriving tomorrow Big Grin) I'll do one in the morning and the other in the evening.

Yep! That's what I'm using too - almond oil. I have coconut oil I use for eating, but I do have some that has since expired, and I bet I could use that for massage too. I love almond oil, I use it all the time.

(17-04-2016, 11:02 PM)MzHoney Wrote:  Yep! That's what I'm using too - almond oil. I have coconut oil I use for eating, but I do have some that has since expired, and I bet I could use that for massage too. I love almond oil, I use it all the time.

Since I've added almond oil and maca to my program my breasts are so much perkier, they sit so much higher on my chest. I am loving how firm they are getting

(17-04-2016, 11:06 PM)Katana Wrote:  
(17-04-2016, 11:02 PM)MzHoney Wrote:  Yep! That's what I'm using too - almond oil. I have coconut oil I use for eating, but I do have some that has since expired, and I bet I could use that for massage too. I love almond oil, I use it all the time.

Since I've added almond oil and maca to my program my breasts are so much perkier, they sit so much higher on my chest. I am loving how firm they are getting

That's awesome, Katana!

(17-04-2016, 10:54 PM)MzHoney Wrote:  @ Katana - Thank you! Yes, massage is definitely part of my routine Smile

@ James98 - I'm wondering if the flaxseed with it's phytoestrogens or herbal influence would inhibit the Bovine Ovary in anyway. I've read to avoid those sorts of things when taking it. Do you know any more about that?

Out of my field, there are several people on this site who can answer that question.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon