Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO* UB Tonic for sale!

I wholesale the glands from new Zealand. Its pasture fed @28$ free shipping in the u.s. and last about a month to two depending on how you take it.

The other is bountiful breastSmile

How much is it for the bb tonic? Which one is stronger or more effective?

(09-07-2015, 06:53 AM)kikyo Wrote:  How much is it for the bb tonic? Which one is stronger or more effective?

Hi, kikyo.

Its normally $40 for the BB tonic. It can last a month to two, depended on how you take it. I can do $38 at the lowest per oz.

Just let me know,

Kikyo,

I just wanted to state that I have purchased the UB tonic from Tibetan and my breasts sensations increase moments after ingesting. So long as my stomach was actually empty.

I'm so happy with it (I forget to noogle , without losses) that I have just ordered some BB tonic. Smile

She's really fast at shipping and I'm very pleased I purchased through her ! Took me six months but damn was it worth it!
Also, I use swansons BO pills with the tonic to help it last longer since I pay a currency difference when I buy for her.

Thanks for the feedback!

(10-07-2015, 12:37 AM)noodlez Wrote:  Kikyo,

I just wanted to state that I have purchased the UB tonic from Tibetan and my breasts sensations increase moments after ingesting. So long as my stomach was actually empty.

I'm so happy with it (I forget to noogle , without losses) that I have just ordered some BB tonic. Smile

She's really fast at shipping and I'm very pleased I purchased through her ! Took me six months but damn was it worth it!
Also, I use swansons BO pills with the tonic to help it last longer since I pay a currency difference when I buy for her.

(09-07-2015, 07:17 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  
(09-07-2015, 06:53 AM)kikyo Wrote:  How much is it for the bb tonic? Which one is stronger or more effective?

Hi, kikyo.

Its normally $40 for the BB tonic. It can last a month to two, depended on how you take it. I can do $38 at the lowest per oz.

Just let me know,

I am just wondering whether the BB tonic and the other BO tonic have an expiry date. I understand the BB pills will get expired. Thanks.

Thanks noodlez for your feedback and experience.

No. Since the alcohol leaches the compounds out and as time passes, it ages like a fine wine as long as its stored in a cool dark place like a cupboard.

(11-07-2015, 07:20 AM)kikyo Wrote:  

Thanks for the information. Just sent you a pm.

(11-07-2015, 06:48 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  No. Since the alcohol leaches the compounds out and as time passes, it ages like a fine wine as long as its stored in a cool dark place like a cupboard.

(11-07-2015, 07:20 AM)kikyo Wrote:  

Just 9 bottles left of BB. Very strong. PM me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon