Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bio-Male Program/Picture Pages ???

Hi Eve,

Just a suggestion, since not many Bio-Males post their programs in the Persoanl/Programs section, could there be an addition to the Male Picture section to better reflect the changing needs for us?...

Called

Bio-Male Programs/Pictures section

This way everyone's pictures matches up with the program they've started, and not the blended ones at present.

Perhaps a poll to get everyone's opinion whether like/dislike

Thank you for the consideration,

Lotus Smile

Agree. I thought the same some days ago.

Hi Peggy,

In theory it makes sense right?, hopefully we're not the only people who agree!

Smile

(17-12-2013, 06:42 AM)Lotus Wrote:  This way everyone's pictures matches up with the program they've started, and not the blended ones at present.

Blended ones? I'm sorry, I don't understand.

Hi Eve,

Blended- having pictures (breast photos) and ones programs mixed in with the bio-male general discussion pages.

This way it reflects more of the program section, yes I know, there's a picture section there too, not many post pics there, they leave it in with their program.

This is only about keeping pics/program together for the purpose it can be tracked for progress as it directly matches ones program. This eliminates duplicate postings of the same pics in two different sections ( Picture/Pages vs Bio-male General discussion page) and keeping them separate.

This is purely about the males having the ability to maximize their content here, nothing else.

Thank you for your response and consideration
Smile

So basically we need a program section in the Bio Male category?

Yes, that would be awesome!

Big Grin

(19-12-2013, 04:30 PM)Eve M Wrote:  So basically we need a program section in the Bio Male category?

Eve,

Would it be possible for you to move my program thread to this new subforum?

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14784

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon