Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to Forum and Excited to Start NBE Program

Quote:Ok, thanks. It probably would be good for me to take it while on my period. I've been spotting and just took my temperature and it was 97.8 and the next time was 98.3. Strange. I might need a new one. It was one of the cheaper ones. But I know my normal temp is usually about 98.4.
It's recommended that you use a fertility or mercury thermometer because those are more accurate than regular temperature ones. I don't because I'm cheap and lazy. Big Grin Regular thermometers tend to underestimate your temp, so it works but not ideal. Are you measuring right after you wake up at the same time every day? Your body temp will change over the course of the day; you want to get the lowest measurement.

Quote:It is interesting that you mention about the fat migrating from wearing the wrong bra because I know I have that fat under my armpit. I was wearing 34Bs for the longest time even after my boobs grew from birth control. I was calculating my band size wrong so I thought I was a 34B especially since they don't look big. When I started measuring correctly I found I was a 32D. I didn't think it could be right since they don't look that big AT ALL. But somehow it fits. I'm probably gonna have to be an F cup before I look big. LOL
Make sure you lean over and scoop the fat to the sides into your bra! Some women who aren't doing NBE have actually gone up some sizes just from wearing a better bra.

I think the 3 Step bra is what most people mean when they talk about Bradelis. It's supposed to reshape the breasts, though I don't know if it actually works or if it's the one chiyomilk used. I know what you mean about the sizes, but it seems they just run really small. I think I'm a D-cup on their sizing chart. Rolleyes

(15-12-2013, 07:58 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Kelli,
Quote:There are a lot of MTFs on here I've noticed and I imagine their programs would be a bit different than what I should be doing.

Some of us are just dudes with boobs! Wink

Btw, I tried BO but didn't think it was working and went back on PM, careful, don't get bit by boobi greed. Your body can only process so much at a time,(overloading), BO with PM is counter productive.

Welcome, and have fun!

Lotus

Thanks Lotus. I'll see if the BO works for me still since I spent the money on it already and different people respond differently. I got 2 bottles so probably a 2 month supply if I'm taking 2 pills 550mg a day....although I read somewhere that you should be taking like 6 pills or 1,700mg a day to have any real effect?? Is that too much? They said that's how much they use in BB. I think if I were to use that much I should do so gradually so I don't shock my body. But anyways, 2 bottles should be enough for me to see if it's going to work or not.

LOL I'll try not to get too much booby greed. I definitely won't go to the extremes some girls do with plastic surgery. I grew a cup size and a half in the 10 months I was on birth control even while working out and losing weight. Probably chest exercises built muscle too. That really did excite me to want them bigger but at only 5ft I'd look like I'm gonna break with too big of breasts. I'd really be excited just to balance out my ass or develop the upper breast roundness without the push-up bra.

A good example for you to follow would be BonitaDD,Tibetan Princess, both are on BO. Bonita is more of what your goal is, mine too (secretly,lol)

I took 10-12 a day, crazy, I can tell you it took getting used too, even your first whiff of the bottle will almost make you Ralph,lol

So definitely watch for side effects as you adjust, BO supposedly puts your body back in puberty, sadly for bio-males there's not much in terms of research or concrete results, for the gals, results are here in this forum.

Smile

(15-12-2013, 08:48 PM)Lotus Wrote:  A good example for you to follow would be BonitaDD,Tibetan Princess, both are on BO. Bonita is more of what your goal is, mine too (secretly,lol)

I took 10-12 a day, crazy, I can tell you it took getting used too, even your first whiff of the bottle will almost make you Ralph,lol

So definitely watch for side effects as you adjust, BO supposedly puts your body back in puberty, sadly for bio-males there's not much in terms of research or concrete results, for the gals, results are here in this forum.

Smile

Thanks for the references. It seems like Tibetan Princess has had some great success on it if her signature is correct. I'll have to check out their programs later. Wow that does sound crazy. I'll start with the 2 pills and then maybe add a pill every couple days. Oh gosh, I think I almost want to gag thinking about it. Some of my multi and hair skin nail vitamins used to smell and taste horrible as it was. I always gagged swallowing them. Wish everything could come in a gummy! This is gonna take some serious commitment! Does PM smell any better?

Pm has a slight odor,

It's hard to explain, now Fenugreek smells like maple, I suppose taking different supplements carry there own side effects, like taking garlic,lol

I like your personality you seem fun, (radar down please) it's just a compliment people. It's more enjoyable when someone doesn't think their being hit on, right?,
No creepiness, just conversation!

Smile

(15-12-2013, 08:27 PM)prettylily Wrote:  
Quote:Ok, thanks. It probably would be good for me to take it while on my period. I've been spotting and just took my temperature and it was 97.8 and the next time was 98.3. Strange. I might need a new one. It was one of the cheaper ones. But I know my normal temp is usually about 98.4.
It's recommended that you use a fertility or mercury thermometer because those are more accurate than regular temperature ones. I don't because I'm cheap and lazy. Big Grin Regular thermometers tend to underestimate your temp, so it works but not ideal. Are you measuring right after you wake up at the same time every day? Your body temp will change over the course of the day; you want to get the lowest measurement.

Quote:It is interesting that you mention about the fat migrating from wearing the wrong bra because I know I have that fat under my armpit. I was wearing 34Bs for the longest time even after my boobs grew from birth control. I was calculating my band size wrong so I thought I was a 34B especially since they don't look big. When I started measuring correctly I found I was a 32D. I didn't think it could be right since they don't look that big AT ALL. But somehow it fits. I'm probably gonna have to be an F cup before I look big. LOL
Make sure you lean over and scoop the fat to the sides into your bra! Some women who aren't doing NBE have actually gone up some sizes just from wearing a better bra.

I think the 3 Step bra is what most people mean when they talk about Bradelis. It's supposed to reshape the breasts, though I don't know if it actually works or if it's the one chiyomilk used. I know what you mean about the sizes, but it seems they just run really small. I think I'm a D-cup on their sizing chart. Rolleyes

I don't take my temp every day. Probably when I start the program I will. I just did today out of curiosity and it was in the afternoon. Does the fat actually stay in your bra once you let go? They sure do know how to make you feel better by saying you're a bigger cup size. but I think I'd feel embarrassed trying to tell people I was an F. They'd look at me like I'm crazy!

(15-12-2013, 09:27 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Pm has a slight odor,

It's hard to explain, now Fenugreek smells like maple, I suppose taking different supplements carry there own side effects, like taking garlic,lol

I like your personality you seem fun, (radar down please) it's just a compliment people. It's more enjoyable when someone doesn't think their being hit on, right?,
No creepiness, just conversation!

Smile

Sounds good to take with breakfast! LOL Why thank ya so do you! I try to be fun. Life's to short to be uptight and take everything so seriously. Nothing wrong with a compliment. Even if you were hitting on me, thanks for the confidence boost! It takes a lot for it to be creepy.

Well I need to get off here for the time being and hit the gym before it closes!

Eventually, wearing the correct size bra will cause the fat to go back to your breasts and they will remain that size. If you mean with the fat brushing, I don't know.

I meant as far as scooping the fat from your sides and back into your bra for sizing. I didn't think it would stay but wow I just tried it again with my bra on and couldn't believe the cleavage! These are boobies I could actually be proud of I think if I can get them to grow out like that. I'm gonna post the before and after pics in a bit. I really want to go up to the store for a real sizing but even though I'm just a state away, it's a long trip just for a bra sizing and possibly buy a bra. I'm gonna try buying a cheap full coverage 32DD bra at Marshall's and see if it will work because I don't think I"m getting everything scooped into this bra. My nipple had actually popped out of my bra. Amazing! It went from loose to not big enough!

Before fat scooping into bra

After fat scooping

Before fat scooping side

Ok well I've played around with resizing and everything and finally got everything under the 500KB of allotted space but it's not letting me add the 4th pic. That sucks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon