Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what is the best brand of PM

HEllo, as reading the notes there is some PM are not pure and some is pure , please tell me where can I get the best brand
RegardsSmile

Well I used ainterol pueraria mirifica it works and is quite good value for money they sell it as capsuals, powder, extract and topicals which is good I think a bad thing maybe is the capsuals are 500mg can be too high a dose and they recommend 2 I only took 1 per day it worked much better but still maybe too much.

thank you so much for replying , Ive been reading through the blog and some didnt recommend this brand, anyway I wanted to ask you how does it work with you ? i mean what is the size you got ?

THE Ainitrol is my brand too, But please try the extract, it gives you a better control of dosage, being that the amount is determined using a dropper into a liquid base. three to four drops twice a day.three drops in my coffee in the morning gets me going.also drops can be added to creams or lotion that can be used on a location that needs enhancment such as butt or boobies.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon