Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM milk turmeric and flax seed

Hi lovely ladies,

Sorry if this question has been asked before. I checked everywhere but couldn't find the answer.

Today I received my PM (Ainterol). Out of habit I drink milk every night with turmeric and flax seed mixed in it. So my question is, is it ok to take PM with this milk or I should stop mixing turmeric and flax seed and take PM with just plain milk.

Thanks

Are you taking turmeric and FSO with milk for any specific condition?

If not, then maybe better take your PM with just plain milk because I think I read somewhere from here that FSO is a mild phytoestrogen and will compete for the estrogen receptors in your body. You can drink your mixture again if you're on follicular phase.

I've been wondering something similar - is it OK to take PM orally and massage with flaxseed oil? Does competition apply to the same extent? I was thinking of trying this on my next cycle. 3 months on PM (with noogleberry) and still no growth Sad

Thanks koko for reply.

I don't take it for specific reason. I just like it that's why.
Thanks for advice. I will just drop it during PM.

flatA if you want you can take milk and tumeric during your lutael phase as it increases progesterone, then during follicular phase fso with milk.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon