Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Results on High Raw - Post Your Results!

So! I decided to make this a raw food thread for vanitySmile I am doing this trial for many reasons other than keepin' pretty. I want to be healthy! Which Hashimoto's thyroiditis was the real reason, but I noticed something else, the eyes are changing! The color is becoming a different one. My friends and family are noticing. That's how you know its real! I got tired of hijacking Em's thread on that Honey BS. I think it does work for some, but in all honesty, this high raw food diet takes the cake! I can't wait to see more blue and the end result on this.

I have been on my high raw journey since April 2013. While I'm not 100%, I'm 50-70% and I DO NOT EAT WHEAT GLUTEN or soy, or dairy.
I love colorful whole raw foods and still eat meat, fats, bone broths but GRASSFED. And yes, I do eat a hot meal once a day. I don't eat eggs at the moment due to possible allergens, but if I did, I'd eat duck preferably.

So here is a photo of my eyes back in 2010 before experimenting with any whole food dietary changes (meaning pre-whole food anything in my life). They appear a light brown or honey. But I have always known my irises were two toned like mom's because of the specks of green I saw. Yes, I am aware of the lighting differences but, I can see the difference.

All my life my eyes were honey and sometimes appeared greenish but never always, nor showing blue hues like they are now. I compare it to the black pupil in my iris and black hair color that never changes, so I can tell by comparing it to black. I'll keep an update on this awesome RAWESOME experience.

And here is today:

I can see some parts of my iri that has lifted that yellow casting as well as the remaining. You can see it toward the nasal bridge what it was moreso before. I suspect it will turn a beautiful blue of some kind whether it be light blue or dark blue (maybe a med blue) and have a golden brown inner ring surrounding the black pupil. If this does indeed happen, then the iridologists have been right all along, there is no green, just a toxic blue!

And even brighter lighting, today:

So anyone else on a high raw food journey for health n vanity experience the same thing?? By the way, I have been liver flushing every month or so. I had my 5th one , maybe even 6th? Google coca cola liver flush.

Please post yours if you do.

Darker natural lighting in home

Few days before:

They appear more vibrant green rather than the honey gold they used to most of the time, before going high raw.

Here is a lower light pic in home, natural day light.

The other day:

You can tell now they are mixed irises of two tones/colors. Before, it was much harder to tell.

Wink 

Your results are amazing! I would love to see more dark brown eyes to light before and after pics if you have any.

I honestly think honey is false hope for most.

Eating raw (from my research) is more proven to work. Someone with brown eyes went to light honey hazel color, honey to green, honey went to blue green(fullyrawkristina) and as well as Angel.

Also for those who are underweight and barely eat, who eat mostly &/or 100 % raw get a faster result(s)?

I personally believe that green colorful leafy veggies have a bigger effect on eye color like kale or spinach. ppl should grow them as well as grow bright lights swiss chard, heirloom tomatoes, collards, snap peas, stuff you could eat raw, malabar spinach, grow more dry(nuts) and fruiting trees, herbs, edible flowers foods of color.

(25-11-2013, 01:45 AM)Anonymouss Wrote:  Your results are amazing! I would love to see more dark brown eyes to light before and after pics if you have any.

Eating raw (from my research) is more proven to work. Someone with brown eyes went to light honey hazel color, honey to green, honey went to blue green(fullyrawkristina) and as well as Angel.

Also for those who are underweight and barely eat, who eat mostly &/or 100 % raw get a faster result(s)?

I personally believe that green colorful leafy veggies have a bigger effect on eye color like kale or spinach. ppl should grow them as well as grow bright lights swiss chard, heirloom tomatoes, collards, snap peas, stuff you could eat raw, malabar spinach, grow more dry(nuts) and fruiting trees, herbs, edible flowers foods of color.

Thank you! Yes, I do plan on uploading my childhood best friend's results, its just too early right now. I just need to get her before pic. She has always had med brown irises. We saw a speck of green in her outer months ago and suspect she might, just might have a two tone iri like many of us, though we don't know it.

I'm not sure about underweights getting faster results. Its possible. I love kale and spinach and green squash...
Even if you are true brown, they can lighten significantly like gold and appear greenish.

Here is her 3 month raw pic (too bad we don't have before): *EDIT* Argh! can't seem to upload it!

And to note, her mother has true brown eyes and her father has true solid blue.

Here are some things I love to consume and plan on growingSmile

watermelon/santa claus melon
winter green squash/mexican striped
dinosaur lettuce ( really green kale)/purple kale
spinach/butter lettuce
green striped zebra tomato/ roma tomato
red potato/ creamer potato/sweet potato/Jerusalem artichokes
ginger/garlic/onion/green onion
carrots for mom
Blueberries/raspberries/green champagne grapes
passion fruits- love those!
delicata/kabocha squash!
cinnamon basil/fenugreek leaves/parsley/cilantro
sweet basil/ dill/thyme/rosemary/spearmint/ (already growing)
Big purple eggplants! Yum...

That's it for my greenhouse (still building)

(25-11-2013, 02:20 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(25-11-2013, 01:45 AM)Anonymouss Wrote:  Your results are amazing! I would love to see more dark brown eyes to light before and after pics if you have any.

Thank you! Yes, I do plan on uploading my childhood best friend's results, its just too early right now. I just need to get her before pic. She has always had med brown irises. We saw a speck of green in her outer months ago and suspect she might, just might have a two tone iri like many of us, though we don't know it.

I'm not sure about underweights getting faster results. Its possible. I love kale and spinach and green squash...
Even if you are true brown, they can lighten significantly like gold and appear greenish.

Here is her 3 month raw pic (too bad we don't have before): *EDIT* Argh! can't seem to upload it!

And to note, her mother has true brown eyes and her father has true solid blue.

I know a fullyraw vegan that has done this for 35 years and has honey eyes
http://foodnsport.com/blog/by-Dr-Graham.php

You have pretty much everything I have growing and wanna grow

(25-11-2013, 08:43 PM)Anonymouss Wrote:  You have pretty much everything I have growing and wanna grow

@Anonymouss,

Thanks for the link! I cant wait till my garden is up with life. I also want to do non-gmo corn and broad/pinto beans but maybe at a later date.

I want to do a 21 day coconut water fast with probiotics with real coconuts and maybe the boxed stuff/coco tea (for probiotic yogurt with coco meat flesh), just to keep costs down. I plan on doing this right after Thanksgiving, I have one little store here for young coconuts!

I have been researching this fast again with real interest this time. I have the worst skin. Its dry and chicken bumpy. I hate this. Its good then its bad. I swear, ever since that damn food poisoning years ago, I have never been the same with my weight and skin since then!

As of right now, my cleaner diet is not enough ;( I still have hypo symptoms though it is not nearly as dreading on my system. I am 50% raw and cooked. My system is damp and cool so I need to have warming foods and probably more dry. So maybe I need to do 70% max after the fast for a year or so and see if that heals me.

I'll report if it does anything for my skin and eyes Wink

If anyone wants to do this with me or any other type of fast, I encourage you to post your findings or results here on this thread along with me. I'd love anyone's input of what works for them in the cleansing dept. Here's what I have been researching at the moment:

http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=1020

http://www.rawfoodsupport.com/read.php?2,82701,82701

I would try this but im not sure this confuses me how eating like only fruit makes eyes lighter is it because your lacking something in your diet?
It also makes no sense the people I know with the most beautiful bright blue eyes were very unhealthy they took drugs smoked and ate mainly processed fried meats very little or no vegetable.
Another thing that scares me is the liver cleanse when I looked it up I mainly found don't do it its dangerous or that some people do it yearly are you sure its safe to do so often?
Can you explain more

For chicken bumps try a salt scrub then moisturize with coconut oil I think eating more unsalted nuts help too.

(27-11-2013, 10:39 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I would try this but im not sure this confuses me how eating like only fruit makes eyes lighter is it because your lacking something in your diet?
It also makes no sense the people I know with the most beautiful bright blue eyes were very unhealthy they took drugs smoked and ate mainly processed fried meats very little or no vegetable.
Another thing that scares me is the liver cleanse when I looked it up I mainly found don't do it its dangerous or that some people do it yearly are you sure its safe to do so often?
Can you explain more

For chicken bumps try a salt scrub then moisturize with coconut oil I think eating more unsalted nuts help too.

Omg! Its just a fruit fast with high electrolyte content to cleanse the system. I would suggest reading about how folks with light blue eyes they thought they had, had turned dark ocean blue on a clean diet. Just read about irigology. There would be a whole book to explain on all of this.

Yeah, many with sea green, grey, light blue eyes actually change! So one may have blue eyes, then discover they may have a darker version with hints of violet! Melanin varies greatly from one person to another.

I'm no frutarian. I don't advocate fruit or vegan only diets. I will go back to eating meat n everything else after ward.

I'm doing this fast for many many reasons. 6 liver flushes later and I'm still here. There's much more good about it than bad and the bad is when you're so toxic or not doing it correctly.

I gave cellulite I'd like to get rid of too. I want my tiny lil waist back. So I'm preparing to lose my boobs and butt for now to be healthy later.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon