Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Results on High Raw - Post Your Results!

(05-01-2014, 04:12 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(05-01-2014, 03:47 AM)Anonymouss Wrote:  Question; if one eye is def a mixed color, is the other one as well Huh

After liver cleansings, people should drink aloe gel which is in fact bitter, HOWEVA; there are these days as common as dust bitter free aloes, as well!!

Good question.
Both irises should be identical. But its not unheard of to have two different looking irises. Its the cause factor that gets me. I wonder if its actually two different irises people have as opposed to an overcasting of toxins covering that one true iris type up. Sometimes one side of the body is more problematic than the other and it shows up in the iris on that side.

Wonder wonder. Are you experiencing changes in just one iris?

Idk. You've seen my eyes before; Ive sent many pics via email. So are they both a mixed color Huh

Read this! http://www.dalailina.com/2012/02/iridolo...lling-you/

Another nutritionist with light honey eyes.
http://eastwesthealing.com/about-us/josh-rubin/

I think hazel are the inbetween colors.

Drinking herbal teas, doing liver flush once a month, lymph massages, eating more greens, fermented stuff, meditating, drinking some aloe, meats i don't think have to be grassfed, at least 8 cups of water daily, avoiding dairy, WHEAT, and unfermented soy. I think can help.

I love this thread. So much inspiration inside.

So I thought I'd update a bit. Still doing raw with paleo. But I do eat brown rice. I have been sick this week so excuse the madness but here is my latest pic:

I do plan on seeing an iridologist soon to find out what I need to clear up and heal.

From what I have been researching, I've got a dirty colon and problems digesting carbs and sugar imbalance. I may have sulfur build up.

And yes, I'm aware, different lighting makes my eyes look more green or more blue or more olive.

Beautiful, Wink

Great job princess!

So I thought I'd update a bit. Still doing raw with paleo. But I do eat brown rice. I have been sick this week so excuse the madness but here is my latest pic:

I do plan on seeing an iridologist soon to find out what I need to clear up and heal.

From what I have been researching, I've got a dirty colon and problems digesting carbs and sugar imbalance. I may have sulfur build up.

Not much change in my skin which is devastating. I am starting to experiment with juicing potato and trying out new probiotics.

I haven't had red meat in a month and a half. I don't know if this matters but I'm not purposely away from it. I just prefer grassfed if I'm going to eat it and haven't been able to buy. I'm still going to eat red meat no matter what.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lightbulb 

okay, it seems I am lifting quite a bit of acid and some of the liver issues.
More blue and brighter amber tones around the pupil, colon area.

btw, notice how the sun gives different warming and cooling or neutral tones. My eyes look more green than blue in the warming rays of the sun (sun going down) and more blue in the cooling rays of the sun (mid day).

So I have to look for contrast between hues more than anything for changes rather than color, period. I'm due for a liver flush, but have to admit, im abit lazy. I hate those epsom salts.

So yeah, fruits and veggies are the only real changes in my diet other than no dairy, eggs, or wheat. I seem to have the tell tale signs of leaky gut (the brownish orange ring with radial spokes around my pupil.

I think I need to let go of the GF bread for my skin. I really need to find out what the heck is going on.

I'm wanting to see other folk's eyes. So post them, maybe we can figure out what color they really are underneath all that haze.

I just finished my 8th flush.

I had some stones come out. They where small and bluish green. I would have liked to see more but oh well.

My skin is still crap, though not as much dryness or roughness for it being winter as before. I still juice n eat cleaner. I think I need to up the anty and be more raw to detox. Prob need to stick with 70%-80 raw now. Ive been fluxing between 50-70%. That's going to be difficult for me. Noticing these horizontal lines on two of my nails! This whole month.

I went from "pitting" nails to hardly any pitting now, to these weird lines! They're called beau's lines and I read iodine def can possibly be the issue. Not surprising if its indeed mine.

I don't know if I'm getting better, worse or what!

I just recently got my thyroid panel done and find out results tomorrow. I'll post them
So anxious to know.

As far as the eyes go, I see a little less yellow, but still need a lot of cleansing n chelating to really knock all that orange brown n yellow out.

I just finished my 8th flush.

I had some stones come out. They where small and bluish green. I would have liked to see more but oh well.

My skin is still crap, though not as much dryness or roughness for it being winter ad before. I still juice n eat cleaner. I think I need to up the any and be more raw to detox. Prob need to stick with 70%-80 raw now. That's going to be difficult for me. Noticing these horizontal lines on two of my nails!

I went from pitting nails to hardly any pitting now, to these weird lines!

I don't know if I'm getting better, worse or what!

I just recently got my thyroid panel done and find out results tomorrow. I'll post them
So anxious to know.

As far as the eyes go, I see a little less yellow, but still need a lot of cleansing n chelating to really knock all that orange brown n yellow out.

So my labs are back on my thyroid, I had a feeling they may come back not so good. I am sad to say, my hashis antibodies are still there, tearing up my thyroid. They are pretty much the same, 351, maybe a lil higher ;(

I changed my diet a lot, apparently, I am still consuming something my body is reacting to. Here are a list of things I eat almost daily:

nuts, seeds
seeded GF bread
tomatos
chicken (grainfed)
glycerine extracts (sp/pm)
collagen chicken
brown rice
potato
canned coco water

Its one or more of these above. I have quit dairy, soy, almost eggs but eggwhites are in the bread! I have no change in skin and I believe that is why, its my hashis. So what to do? I guess Ill start basic, I need to just eat:
grassfed beef/fat, bone broth, greens, and fruit. Simple and boring but I have to do it.

I have been reading about cross reactive protiens(similar to those of gluten) and here is a list of the 19:

http://simplygluten-free.com/glutenfreem...-you-sick/

So I am going to try this elimination diet. I noticed this weird wrinkle under my left eye! Its a weird texture and has little clogged pimple like things around that area that look like milia! What the hell. its just that left side. How stupid, ha.

As for the eyes, healthwise, I am reading there are only two colors more and more, and that's solid. Its light chestnut brown (thats right, not dark brown or pitch black) and blue (light or dark, who knows). I read that the colon ring is not supposed to contrast! Its also known as Central Heterochromia in those that would be true blue eyes. If so it does, its indicating extreme chronic toxicity in the colon (leaky gut often times). So that's me! If I infact have a real solid blue iris underneath all that gunk, im screwed! I have a lot of cleaning up to do from years of damage. I heard some of it can be inherent, and Im not sure if that can ever change completely.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon