Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chance of growth? AAA or AA?

Since I do not see much progress after starting my program (it's been 4 weeks, since I started) I have added fenugreek today!

Going to boil 3g of fenugreek seeds (approx. 3/4 tsp) in 2 cups of water and drink the water throughout the day.

I read that fenugreek is also good for the hair, so that would be a nice bonus. Wink

(22-12-2013, 08:58 PM)peggy Wrote:  Since I do not see much progress after starting my program (it's been 4 weeks, since I started) I have added fenugreek today!

Going to boil 3g of fenugreek seeds (approx. 3/4 tsp) in 2 cups of water and drink the water throughout the day.

I read that fenugreek is also good for the hair, so that would be a nice bonus. Wink

May I suggest 1 teaspoonful soaked in water for min 8 hrs than consume the lot twice a day Wink

Thanks for the suggestion, mymoobs. Smile Is that the way you are taking the fenugreek?

Cold water or hot water?

(22-12-2013, 09:41 PM)peggy Wrote:  Thanks for the suggestion, mymoobs. Smile Is that the way you are taking the fenugreek?

Cold water or hot water?
I take teaspoonfull soaked twice daily and two tablespoon full fennel+wild yam tincture + SP same amount for dht suppresion . Started maca+algerine for butt growth Smile

Turning point for us then peggy!!
Im soaking fenugreek seeds too, new massage technique.
Are you measuring by bending over too? Got that off tina. Takes into acc all growth. Soo wish id started that from the beginning since I cant get into my bginning pics.

Ella, hopefully we will have more success from now on!! Smile
I do not bend over when I measure. Should try that. Thanks!

Do you guys soak the FG seeds in hot or cold water?

(22-12-2013, 11:53 PM)peggy Wrote:  Ella, hopefully we will have more success from now on!! Smile
I do not bend over when I measure. Should try that. Thanks!

Do you guys soak the FG seeds in hot or cold water?

It makes sense the measuring doesn't it. Even if you got a bit of unmeasurable plumpness it would get taken into account if you bend down and all the tissue Falls downand can get measured Smile
I personally soak in hot, you can see the water change color straight away as the seeds melt in the water then I sometimes throw a bit of cold water in the remaining seeds and drink later. Fenu apparently has a protective effect of the livers susceptibility to alcohol. Great for me!

Thanks Ella! I measure 5 cm (2 inches) more when I bend over. Big Grin

(23-12-2013, 03:42 AM)peggy Wrote:  Thanks Ella! I measure 5 cm (2 inches) more when I bend over. Big Grin

he he me too! exactly 2 inches more Wink

(23-12-2013, 05:05 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(23-12-2013, 03:42 AM)peggy Wrote:  Thanks Ella! I measure 5 cm (2 inches) more when I bend over. Big Grin

he he me too! exactly 2 inches more Wink

You two going to go around bent over !!
Mind you diffrent expirience when greeting each other Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon