Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DIM?

Hi

I wonder if DIM can be taken with PM (200mg) and fenugreek (1800mg)? Is it something that affects NBE (reduces the effect of the phytoestrogens) and therefore cannot be taken alongside? I'm interested in taking it to help with acne and mild depression, both of which simultaneously developed 2 years ago, and I therefore believe to be connected to one another. I wonder if the root cause of these problems is hormone related and something DIM might help me with.
I've been doing NBE for 4 months and unfortunately haven't had any results yet. I want to continue, however, and am worried about taking anything (namely DIM) that will prevent me from making future progress. Should DIM and NBE not be mixed/will DIM inhibit NBE progress by counteracting the affect of the PM and fenugreek I'm taking? Conversely, I wonder if the reason for this acne and depression might be the reason I've had no progress with NBE after 4 months?

Please might anyone advise me? Thank you Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon