Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chiyomilk's: exact program??

Exclamation 

Hi! i'm new here.. i'd want to start the chiyomilk program but i cant find anywhere a detiled description of her program (all her supplements all her creams and similar... and how long to take them!!) can anyone help me please? thanks Smile Big Grin

Her regime is extremely expensive and not only that but designed for her own body. Your hormone levels will be different than hers most likely. It worked for her because she went about it scientifically, like a doctor would. She could have been lowering testosterone and raising estrogen while leaving progesterone alone and that could be WAAY different than what your own body needs.

I'm not sure why everyone is so adamant about copying her program. Copy the massage routine, yes, but don't waste all that crazy money until you know what your own body's deficiencies are.

(18-11-2013, 10:28 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Her regime is extremely expensive and not only that but designed for her own body. Your hormone levels will be different than hers most likely. It worked for her because she went about it scientifically, like a doctor would. She could have been lowering testosterone and raising estrogen while leaving progesterone alone and that could be WAAY different than what your own body needs.

I'm not sure why everyone is so adamant about copying her program. Copy the massage routine, yes, but don't waste all that crazy money until you know what your own body's deficiencies are.

thank you for answering me! i didnt know this thing.. and how can i know my hormone levels? and the right things to do and specially the right quantity and type of supplments excetera... i'm so confused!!! Huh

Look up gorgeous blondes old program. She tried to do the same and only grew 1 cup in about a year.

It will not work the same for everyone. Get in what YOU need not what someone else did.

(19-11-2013, 05:19 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Look up gorgeous blondes old program. She tried to do the same and only grew 1 cup in about a year.

It will not work the same for everyone. Get in what YOU need not what someone else did.

okok i get it.. it's right.. i actually could imagine Sad but i still dont know how to understand what is correct for me..

(19-11-2013, 06:05 PM)yay Wrote:  
(19-11-2013, 05:19 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Look up gorgeous blondes old program. She tried to do the same and only grew 1 cup in about a year.

okok i get it.. it's right.. i actually could imagine Sad but i still dont know how to understand what is correct for me..

Two things: to find out your hormone levels you need to get them tested. If you have insurance go to the doctor and they can do it.

2nd, spend a very long time going through people's programs. That is what those of us who are seeing results did. Become educated.

Good answer Jenniferlove, the best thing is to test your hormone levels and find out what you need. Also as studies show, some women are more sensitive to the effects of estrogen than others. It appears PM wasn't strong enough for me and so I upgraded to a stronger estrogen source (oestrogen gel) which even works on men who want to turn into women.

(20-11-2013, 02:00 AM)GorgeousBlonde Wrote:  Good answer Jenniferlove, the best thing is to test your hormone levels and find out what you need. Also as studies show, some women are more sensitive to the effects of estrogen than others. It appears PM wasn't strong enough for me and so I upgraded to a stronger estrogen source (oestrogen gel) which even works on men who want to turn into women.

i'll try with pm however, and another supplement and maybe a cream, together with other herbs and a more healthy and specific diet. if it doesnt work i will test my hormone levels excetera. i'm pretty sure i'm going to have great results Big Grin Big Grin

(21-11-2013, 02:59 PM)yay Wrote:  
(20-11-2013, 02:00 AM)GorgeousBlonde Wrote:  Good answer Jenniferlove, the best thing is to test your hormone levels and find out what you need. Also as studies show, some women are more sensitive to the effects of estrogen than others. It appears PM wasn't strong enough for me and so I upgraded to a stronger estrogen source (oestrogen gel) which even works on men who want to turn into women.

i'll try with pm however, and another supplement and maybe a cream, together with other herbs and a more healthy and specific diet. if it doesnt work i will test my hormone levels excetera. i'm pretty sure i'm going to have great results Big Grin Big Grin

I love your optimism, but you can never be too sure. Just give it at least 6 months. But better to have tests done. Good luck.

(21-11-2013, 05:10 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(21-11-2013, 02:59 PM)yay Wrote:  

I love your optimism, but you can never be too sure. Just give it at least 6 months. But better to have tests done. Good luck.

thanks, i'll do Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon