Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

prettylily's program

(01-12-2014, 09:53 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  Glad to hear an update! I like your optimism. I think I'll call my month long vacation from vitamins/herbs a cleanse, too!

All you can do is think positive, right? Good luck getting back into your program, too!

(01-12-2014, 10:04 PM)Carmenia1 Wrote:  Hey I have had a read and wondered if you knew that if you rotate your breast in and down and out and up and bk in it grows them and in and up out and down shrinks breasts. I read it on here somewhere and also on get curvy. The chi massage is to cup the whole breats and rotate it. Like how a man would grab your breast and wriggle it. That's how I'v made it to a dd. I can feel it tingling once I have finished through the day and by morning I'm feeling swelling and pain. I haven't rotated outwards as I'm scared of ruining all of my good work although it feels easier on the arms.

I did massage in my previous program. It was a nice supplement, but I'm not that responsive to massage. I'll take it back up again when I start a real program, though, I'm just doing a minimal program right now. Thanks for the info, though! And congrats on your growth!

Back again!

So, like I said, I pretty much just finished off my BO and did very little else.

My measurements immediately after:
Bust (standing/leaning): 32.5/33
Underbust: 27.5

My measurements after ~3 months:
Bust (standing/leaning): 33/33.5
Underbust: 27

My current measurements (~5 months):
Bust (standing/leaning): 32.5/33.5
Underbust: 27
Waist: 26.5
Hips: 37
Weight: 122

So it seems like it's sticking around! I kind of want to try PM, but I'll probably just start noogling again for the time being.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon