Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria Mirifica - Please clarify how to use?

I'm not sure pregnancy is a reliable form of nbe a lot of women turn to nbe after loosing size and fullness from pregnancy or breastfeeding I am sure my breasts wouldn't be this big from pregnancy as much as I got from pueraria and depo provera I think any amount of growth is possible from nbe its just finding what works for your body.
I think a lot of women over complicate their pm programs too that's probably why they don't work and personally I found a lower dose and regular breaks worked better for me 1000mg wasn't as effective as 500mg or less.

What?! Your the one who suggests condoms surely you only need to recommend talking to her doctor if its a concern of hers not 'prescribe' twice the BC what's wrong are you jealous because you can't do nbe and you might lose all your gains and some?
I don't know but it seems your intentionally freaking people out about potentially nothing and if there is a chance fair enough but there's a way to say it its not your businesses or mine to be her doctor.

Agreed on PM and your points.

As for BC and PM.
I do not see any reason not to be aware of the fact that taking PM could be risky if your on BC for pregnancy prevention!!! If you are on it to have a regular cycle or pain management then its a non issue. There absolutely is a risk of having a random ovulation and if on BC you can not use the rhythm method.

I'm not being controversial. I might one of the few willing to discuss it could make it less effective. Just because women are ok with the risk or not aware is not reason to make an uninformed decision.

What's scary about thinking of the risks...its more scary to get pregnant and not be mentally prepared for it..

Show me 1 study where phytoestrogens and BC was studied. You can't. Because pharma doesn't work that way. Ingredient suppliers can't afford to or have no desire to as well.

Its not as if you would help raise her baby should BC fail and she conceives a baby. If she came on her and said she did. You'd probably say what a miracle it is and enjoy the experience. Most people do not discuss nbe with their doctor and most likely Dr. Would be uneducated on what to say or do anyway. So its important to know there is a risk even if its slight and to think about its implication. Maybe dropping oral pill to an iud for her might be best...but only she and her primary care giver can make a decision based on her medical profile. Maybe they are ok with condoms as a backup form of protection.

Jealous. Lol. You obviously have not read my posts on here. I'm not worried at all about losing any gains. If anything, it should help later greatly with nbe having sensitized breast tissue that has naturally expanded!!!
Plus, I have my own feeling as to why many lose there size and will try a program to retain some of the size after my child has started weening on his own terms.. I hope I can breastfeed successfully, that was one of the reason I even started looking at nbe for glandular development vs cosmetic appearance..

Thank you for your comments. I can totally see why there could be a potential risk for BC to become less reliable. I'm not really concerned about it, I don't have a boyfriend (and I don't sleep around lol) and only started taking it again because of my acne.

Does anyone else have any comments on HOW to take this? I mean, to cycle- or not to cycle?

I've read quite a few times that women miss a period for a number of months after starting Ainterol (I just ordered some!). Is this normal? And what does one do, continue to take PM and wait a few months to see if you're body will balance out and get a period again..? Does this only happen when taking PM every day of the month?

I'd still love some other opinions! But please, try to keep it on topic ;-)

(09-11-2013, 06:44 PM)Amber2013 Wrote:  Thank you for your comments. I can totally see why there could be a potential risk for BC to become less reliable. I'm not really concerned about it, I don't have a boyfriend (and I don't sleep around lol) and only started taking it again because of my acne.

Does anyone else have any comments on HOW to take this? I mean, to cycle- or not to cycle?

I've read quite a few times that women miss a period for a number of months after starting Ainterol (I just ordered some!). Is this normal? And what does one do, continue to take PM and wait a few months to see if you're body will balance out and get a period again..? Does this only happen when taking PM every day of the month?

I'd still love some other opinions! But please, try to keep it on topic ;-)

That's good if your on BC your periods aren't really real because the BC prevents ovulation normally so its not important to miss them but yes I think they should come back once your body is used to pm this is why you don't need to cycle but you can if you want so its up to you I didn't cycle on pm but on my BC I didn't get periods don't worry when I stopped BC and pm my periods came back regularly straight away. You could also try taking pm just the days you take your pill to try to keep periods, it all what works for you as lookingforward2nbe and I both agree on is its best to stick to 500mg not 1000mg for me it was much more effective lower than higher so try the half dose for a month or more before increasing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon