Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please help me figure this out.

Ok... I have been reading and reading and I think I'm going to buy the ainterol pueraria mirifica and a progesterone cream (any suggestions on which Brand name cream?) I'm confused on how to use them though. I think I understood it as, when I get my period I wait 2 weeks then use the cream twice a day for two weeks. Do I take the PM when I'm not using the cream or do I continually use the PM pills? I'm sorry if people have asked this before but I would appreciate any help. Thanks so much!

There are two methods of taking PM for a female. Method 1-you take every day till your period starts, then, you stop and start again after the end of period. Method 2-you take it when the period starts and continue for 15 days and then stop till the next period. Which method is the best? Well it depends on the individual. Try to see which one is the best for your body. Listen to your body.

Thank you so much! I'll try both like you said, and see which method is best for me.Thank you again.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon