Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2 Questions

Hopefully some people will contribute their opinions on this.

My first question is how many mg do you take of PM per capsule (if you take it of course). I am taking 450 mg twice a day and just wondering if that's a good amount.

My second question is what does it mean when your breasts become super-squishy, almost liquid-like inside? Right now I am experiencing a lack of firmness and just practically pure squish. Is this a bad thing or a promising thing? I know people have written about this before, but I am wondering if we know what this means? Am I regressing or progressing? Hope this is a good thing but it doesn't seem like it is! :/

The dreaded marshmallow boobs! I have this for the past two cycles! No firmness. I wish I knew. It could be tiny little fat cells accumulating or milk taking the place of fat???? Higher prolactin? I have no idea. I think it could be that it is your breasts, meaning without sensitivity to hormones or fluctuations. I hope that its just a phase. All in all, if this is my true size, great! Its all mine and real. There is no bloating to question.

Maybe firmness isnt what we think, maybe firmness is just a form of mild bloating or retention filling up the cells from reacting to hormone fluctuations and we think its actual volume.

So many possibilities.

(24-10-2013, 12:50 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Hopefully some people will contribute their opinions on this.

My first question is how many mg do you take of PM per capsule (if you take it of course). I am taking 450 mg twice a day and just wondering if that's a good amount.

My second question is what does it mean when your breasts become super-squishy, almost liquid-like inside? Right now I am experiencing a lack of firmness and just practically pure squish. Is this a bad thing or a promising thing? I know people have written about this before, but I am wondering if we know what this means? Am I regressing or progressing? Hope this is a good thing but it doesn't seem like it is! :/

Some people get water on the knees. Maybe yours is higher up. Blush

These are great guesses! I know that the answer is out there!

They are already firming up thankfully. Then again I have been noogling a lot today. I am noticing that they will get marshmallowy when I haven't noogled for a few days. This is partially why I get concerned. They never felt like this before I ever started noogling. They are looking rather large right now so perhaps the squishy is a good foretelling sign! I will start to take note from now on when this happens and then the aftermath.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon