Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

You dont have to spend fortune in Brava System, here is my progress by using...

Your breasts still look really good V... except for the rash..... post photos of your ne mantle! I love home remodeling... I'm tiling the back splash in our kitchen right now......

(29-01-2014, 02:25 PM)Karren Wrote:  Your breasts still look really good V... except for the rash..... post photos of your ne mantle! I love home remodeling... I'm tiling the back splash in our kitchen right now......

Thank you, Karren, yours are beautiful too (you are my inspiration along with Cheryl) and yes, I will let you take a peek. I want to paint my living room wall in gray/black color (new trend in the west coast). Everyone I know has been against the idea... Sad I had GREEN wall before and I got a hard time to unload that Austin home in 2005 while I live in Coastal... I love colorful elegant stuf.

I & my BF both are homebody so home projects are always our things and that was the reason why I have such big yard and living space. Anyway, he wants to spend fortune on everything, I being a girl, like to be on frugal budget Smile 1/100 on what he proposed, ummm, men... Smile

Busy selling my rare tropical trees recently Smile
-V

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(29-01-2014, 06:12 PM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  Thank you, Karren, yours are beautiful too (you are my inspiration along with Cheryl) and yes, I will let you take a peek. I want to paint my living room wall in gray/black color (new trend in the west coast). Everyone I know has been against the idea... Sad I had GREEN wall before and I got a hard time to unload that Austin home in 2005 while I live in Coastal... I love colorful elegant stuf.

I & my BF both are homebody so home projects are always our things and that was the reason why I have such big yard and living space. Anyway, he wants to spend fortune on everything, I being a girl, like to be on frugal budget Smile 1/100 on what he proposed, ummm, men... Smile

Busy selling my rare tropical trees recently Smile
-V

WOW - I never would have had the balls to try that color but it looks fantastic! So gorgeous, I'm jealous Smile

Wow V! That looks fantastic! You have great taste! and love that sideboard! I've been laying the most complicated custom designed tile ever.... in our kitchen back splash... the kitchen I built last year.... I have to find a recent photo....

If you are on facebook here's one from the other night... https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151860652622051&id=714332050&set=a.10150773315502051.403759.714332050

(29-01-2014, 07:29 PM)Karren Wrote:  Wow V! That looks fantastic! You have great taste! and love that sideboard! I've been laying the most complicated custom designed tile ever.... in our kitchen back splash... the kitchen I built last year.... I have to find a recent photo....

If you are on facebook here's one from the other night... https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151860652622051&id=714332050&set=a.10150773315502051.403759.714332050

Karren, I love those backsplash tiles but I have to tell ya, it is hard to clean if you cook a lot of oil Smile) Once it slashes, it goes in the gaps and oh boy... too much work to clean up. We did the laminated wood flooring last year and I forgot to seal it so now and then I spilled the water spots on the floor, it is just getting me panick Smile I am sealing my floor this weekend...

I love working on the house... I used to put a lot of dough to upgrade my custom built homes however, this house, I stopped after spent 50K+ and litterally got nothing from the West Coast builder (rip off). Because I had a distant ocean view, so I want to max the view but can't stand the sun rays shine through so what I did was bought an ocean view painting from a Chinese Artist @ebay and hang it in that window... Smile I know I am weird... Big Grin I have strange tastes... I have green & banana leather sofas now I have RED one...

PS: I really want to build a backyard **punishment** dog house uhh for my BF when he drives me NUT... Tongue

-V

Hi!
Sorry if this is a bit late, but I bought some therapy cups from amazon, and even the largest ones are way too small! Do they do them any larger?

(29-01-2014, 04:05 AM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  
(29-01-2014, 03:25 AM)Koko Wrote:  Cancerstrikes,

Im not sure if you put it on here in your previous posts but I wanted to ask what is the size you started with (Kangzhu cups)?

Somewhere in my personal page over year ago, I think I measured my sad look boobies Angry as at 29.75" , 27.5", 24.75", so unfortunately, I have to use a small cup...

Now it fills the cups up really fast once I pump so I assume that means it starts building me some foundation tissues... Hence, for bare chest as me, it did take 4 months of wearing roughly 16 hrs for 7 days a week. I took some BO & PM but stopped more than a month ago. I just drink more WHOLE milk and nuts Smile Could not gain additional weight but the gain seems concentrate on the breast so that's nice. And bf has noticed it too.

-V

PS: Tips, dont pump too much pressure, it leaves rim marks and takes longer to disappear. I use less pressure at start and wait until the skin got used to its stretching (less purple) then I pump little up by little... once I remove the cup, within 20 minutes, the marks were gone so no make up needs when I & BF play playmates Smile

P.P.S: Some one has asked @ Amazon about this cup but I have not gotten a chance to respond: No, the product only got cups. No hand pumps. You need to buy separate.

Good luck.

Thanks for replying. Im still waiting for the therapy cups I ordered. I've really stalled from taking supplements plus the dental surgery i had last month stressed my system out I deflated 1 cm. Big Grin

I am happy with whatever growth i have, you know. I'm now taking the tissue expansion route. Like you, im a hard gainer.

This goes to everyone reading this thread,

My Kangzhu therapy cups arrived and I initially ordered "small" because I'm a 32A. But when I tried it on the base of the cups does not cover the whole base of my breasts. I am 32A but the base of my breast is wide... Should i get a bigger size instead? i didn't expect this dilemma to arise.

(25-02-2014, 03:45 AM)Koko Wrote:  This goes to everyone reading this thread,

My Kangzhu therapy cups arrived and I initially ordered "small" because I'm a 32A. But when I tried it on the base of the cups does not cover the whole base of my breasts. I am 32A but the base of my breast is wide... Should i get a bigger size instead? i didn't expect this dilemma to arise.

Here is the test to know whether it is a proper cup for ya or not. Place both cups close to no gap in between, slowly pumping it, do you have more space left on the armpits area after the pump suction?

BTW, my band is 32, under breast measurement is 30" and it fits well on a SM cup.

-V

(13-02-2014, 02:35 PM)blackkeys Wrote:  Hi!
Sorry if this is a bit late, but I bought some therapy cups from amazon, and even the largest ones are way too small! Do they do them any larger?

Hello,

I guess you can try go to the local Chinese Cupping/ Acupuncturist/therapists and ask if they could help you to locate a bigger cup ??

OR go to Alibaba.com and post your quest on a larger size so they can manufacture a bigger size for US demand?

-V

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon