Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

You dont have to spend fortune in Brava System, here is my progress by using...

can you suck the air out yourself??
[/u]

(21-11-2013, 03:48 AM)MissT22 Wrote:  can you suck the air out yourself??
[/u]

No, the little green tip device is not designed to suck the air out by self as no tube needed to attach to these cups. You can buy a manual air blower hand pump at hardware store... it is similar as this seller at Ebay (link below), you can print the copy and bring to the store for employees to help you find the like.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281175067835?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_1407wt_631

I did not want to get a new thread for this so I will just update in this post instead.

After 2 months marathonally wearing it, I have to tell ya it works for me. I gain some breast tissues compared to what I lost in the beginning of the year and yet I have not gained any single pound. Still stay at 85lbs. My bra does got tighter. I went shopping for a new bra last week for the 2 day sale with my $10 off $25 coupon deal. Each of these bras costed me a mere 5 bucks. They are T-shirt Bras, No push up kind. They are 32A at Macy's.

So those are what I had learnt as I have tried to duplicate the work of Brava System:

1. The first couple days, my skin stretched hard and it hurted + felt sored. I learnt to release the pressure and did not pump them to the max. Once my boobies got use to the pressure, it relaxed and turned to normal color (less purple).

2. When I saw the domes got water on top, I removed the domes and wiped out from top to bottom (included the rim). I haven't experienced any rashes yet even tho I do oil my boobies prior put it on.

3. The last couple days, I think my boobies start getting used to the stretching and it is yawning to grow Smile I had a weird sored, hard to describe, like it was getting too tired from the breast stretching pumping routine. I think my body is telling me something, so past couple days I have been gulfing down the Collagens and extra protein from Ensure Milk (3 bottles, Amazon is running 25% coupon applied to one 16 bottle package and if u got online with a rep, you can easily order 2 for the same price - $11 for 16 bottles) hoping that extra protein and fat carb will go straight to the boobies. I only take UB + PM tonic.

4. Someone in this forum has said about their boobies shrunk in the morning. I noticed in the cold weather, I woke up and it shrunk too. So my solution was wearing sweatshirt before I go to sleep to keep the boobie area warm all night. It works.

5. I don't wear these mimic therapy cups at sleep as it seemed too heavy on my chest. I sleep only 6 hrs per day (getting old). I wore during 9 hrs at work + home prior going to sleep. When it started loosing the suction, I go to restroom to repump again. I found a sport bra at Forever 21 that fit me well for this task.

Up to now, I am still wearing the SM cup size.
-V

PS: The side boob pix I took yesterday. My domes were off for 13 hrs from shopping and working on the yard. You can compare with the one I had from the start in this thread where I did not wear everyday for long hours and it deflated pretty quick.

PPS: I need to drink more water to bring down the dome marks. My dry lips telling me but professional habit prevented me to do so.

PPPS: The pixes might show big boobies but it is due to the dome rings illusion. Just want to clarify as some1 messaged me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for all these tips!
I actually bought the therapy cups on amazon and tried to use them with my BB pump. I had to work hard to get the tubes over the nozzles on the cups but I managed. I had a really hard time getting a seal so I laid down in bed and then suddenly, I don't know how or why, but the seal got too strong and sucked my boobs so hard they turned dark purple and it hurt like crazy. I unhooked the tubes right away but the cups were stuck on so tight it took me a minute or two to get them off, and by the time I did, I had dark red splotchy blisters all over my boobs. And just before my big date night! Nightmare.... now I'm scared to ever try it again.

(25-11-2013, 04:06 PM)fozzie Wrote:  Thanks for all these tips!
I actually bought the therapy cups on amazon and tried to use them with my BB pump. I had to work hard to get the tubes over the nozzles on the cups but I managed. I had a really hard time getting a seal so I laid down in bed and then suddenly, I don't know how or why, but the seal got too strong and sucked my boobs so hard they turned dark purple and it hurt like crazy. I unhooked the tubes right away but the cups were stuck on so tight it took me a minute or two to get them off, and by the time I did, I had dark red splotchy blisters all over my boobs. And just before my big date night! Nightmare.... now I'm scared to ever try it again.

That's what I said from the start, do not use cross devices. These cups can be used directly with air blower hand pump, no TUBE like in NB or Brava and a lot easier to control the pressure you want by your own hand.

How did you get overpump that easy? The little green device is the one to release the pressure and to block the air.

-V

No idea how it happened, but I'm never going to try again! I just ordered larger cups from BB, as I prefer the auto pump/release than having to do it manually.

Ok, so i got the small therapy cups and a food saver vacuum pump, but i can't figure out how to get the pump to work on the cups lol.

If i try to do it through the valve pressing the pump into it causes the valve to seal.

Argh I should've just ordered the gun shaped hand pump along with these bastards!

Oh, and one of the valves won't stay sealed, maybe that'll fix itself if i can get some suction though.

(26-11-2013, 10:30 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Ok, so i got the small therapy cups and a food saver vacuum pump, but i can't figure out how to get the pump to work on the cups lol.

If i try to do it through the valve pressing the pump into it causes the valve to seal.

Argh I should've just ordered the gun shaped hand pump along with these bastards!

Oh, and one of the valves won't stay sealed, maybe that'll fix itself if i can get some suction though.

That was Karren's suggestion to duplicate the chest exercise... It was too complicate for me Wink Previously I used the fish battery air pump (came with the line tube but you also need another 3 way T connector similar to Brava tube) to mimic the brava auto pumping when domes loose suction but I am a light sleeper therefore it bugged me too much I quit on that.

I want simplicity more nowaday. Do like me, go to the harbor freight or hardware store and ask for an air blower hand pump ( I saw on Ebay too). It fits with these therapy cups geat. Directly to the cups no tube connection in between, cut out the middle man tube.

I could send a video of how I pump these cups with the airblower hand pump if you like.

-V

A video would be great, I'm kinda lost lol.

What section of the hardware store would this pump be in anyways?

Thanks for the response.

And is there a left handed or right handed therapy cup. They look kinda the same, and also i'm not sure whether they are supposed to go on a certain way. They aren't perfect circles but its weird, not sure which side is up or down.

Which goes up? the measuring lines face upwards? or the KZ? or the 1? lol probably doesn't matter.

Awesome results V! they look really nice!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon