Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

You dont have to spend fortune in Brava System, here is my progress by using...

(27-10-2013, 07:23 AM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  
(26-10-2013, 09:36 PM)nsas Wrote:  Hi, V. Are the domes you linked up thread the ones you're using? Also the same company sells a hand pump, do you still recommend to a hand pump at the hardware store?

Well, their suction hand gun pump is just too weird for me. I'd prefer a more traditional look.
-V

I'm having some luck with the Food Saver hand vacume pump... looks like it could fit right over one of those Chinese therapy cups.... wished they sold them locally...

(27-10-2013, 02:41 PM)karren Wrote:  
(27-10-2013, 07:23 AM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  
(26-10-2013, 09:36 PM)nsas Wrote:  Hi, V. Are the domes you linked up thread the ones you're using? Also the same company sells a hand pump, do you still recommend to a hand pump at the hardware store?

Well, their suction hand gun pump is just too weird for me. I'd prefer a more traditional look.
-V

I'm having some luck with the Food Saver hand vacume pump... looks like it could fit right over one of those Chinese therapy cups.... wished they sold them locally...

But the food saver hand vacumn pump will cost too much Sad for our fellow NBErs while the other bike-like air-hand pump is cost only a mere few bucks?

-V

The rechargeable hand one was $19 at Target and Walmart....

www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16637

I contacted the seller and unfortunately they do not send to the UK Sad anyone have any ideas? Or know where else I can get it. It's really depressing Sad

Found em on amazon search for massage cupping and breasted enlargement set. Im gonna surely try this
Rainbow 

Thank you really appreciate you telling me that Smile Do you think this will work the same as the brava system? I have heard good things on the brava and although it is a lot of money would rather save up than waste money. Also, do suction pumps make your boobs saggy? Don't want that

Is that the UK Amazon? Can you send me the link please

Please can I have the link for the therapy cups

I thought you said you found them?

Thanks for clarifying which therapy cups you're referring to, Cancerstrikes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon