Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

You dont have to spend fortune in Brava System, here is my progress by using...

hi CancerStrikes , i'm really really excited that finally i found a girl with my exactly the same AA size as me, i thought i'm the only one who trying to struggle from that stupid flat size, i really won't to stay as close as possible and contact with you, so would please check my latest thread here and give me your opinion about ,
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16806

i wanna also ask you do you think noogleberry will do the same job as yours for me ? i'm afraid that it may make my breasts conical and pointy while i'm starting with so flat but i'm round . what do you think about that ?
one more question does your nipple get bigger with that suction ? i don't wanna greater nips than mine now

really really thankful for you that you shared your wonderful progress with us , thank you Big Grin and i'm gonna rate yours with the maximum stars as possible Big Grin wish you more luck

I love the way you think, V.... great progress!

Lovely nipples, wish mine were like that

(25-10-2013, 11:55 AM)lora Wrote:  hi CancerStrikes , i'm really really excited that finally i found a girl with my exactly the same AA size as me, i thought i'm the only one who trying to struggle from that stupid flat size, i really won't to stay as close as possible and contact with you, so would please check my latest thread here and give me your opinion about ,

i wanna also ask you do you think noogleberry will do the same job as yours for me ? i'm afraid that it may make my breasts conical and pointy while i'm starting with so flat but i'm round . what do you think about that ?
one more question does your nipple get bigger with that suction ? i don't wanna greater nips than mine now

really really thankful for you that you shared your wonderful progress with us , thank you Big Grin and i'm gonna rate yours with the maximum stars as possible Big Grin wish you more luck

I will answer everyone's Qs here...

1. NB is different than these Therapy Cups type. NB & Brava have air lock tube. The therapy cups have built-in airlock push in little device in green on top. After have using for a while, I learn if I place the cup a bit loose prior suction (as the air suction will dragging your skin up along), therefore, there will be very little gap between these 2 domes due to the ring rim is very small <<== very small compared to Brava and NB.

2. My nipples does get enlarged when my breast got swollen however, if you use a very low pressure (instead fill up the entire of these domes, it will not enlarged), but the breast tissue won't have that amazing swollen u aim for.

3 here is the link at Amazon for these Enlarged Breast Therapy **domes** these are different than the physical therapy **cups**. I believe they do ship out of USA?? BTW, You still need to buy a hand pump at hardware store.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B707P50/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ABZ87FKQ5OKOE

4. My old bra said 34A before the accident but it was a water bra. I am kinda picky. I know I am small and petite so when I like something, I bought 10 in different colors... Big Grin so I still have one left unused for the past 10 years... I used the last clip on the back.

5. Thanks, Karren. I had stopped using the battery air pump as there is no need (these cups stay suction very well) and plus I don't want my breast to expand the band size as I have no ... uhhh... ahem... butt to match.

OK, sometimes I wish I have 2 set of breasts Big Grin so I can test my theory on these pumping thing...

-V
ps: I really dont like my nipple, I wish it is really small. I hate when my BF sucks itttt... I want half the size only Sad

(26-10-2013, 07:24 AM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  
(25-10-2013, 11:55 AM)lora Wrote:  hi CancerStrikes , i'm really really excited that finally i found a girl with my exactly the same AA size as me, i thought i'm the only one who trying to struggle from that stupid flat size, i really won't to stay as close as possible and contact with you, so would please check my latest thread here and give me your opinion about ,

I will answer everyone's Qs here...

1. NB is different than these Therapy Cups type. NB & Brava have air lock tube. The therapy cups have built-in airlock push in little device in green on top. After have using for a while, I learn if I place the cup a bit loose prior suction (as the air suction will dragging your skin up along), therefore, there will be very little gap between these 2 domes due to the ring rim is very small <<== very small compared to Brava and NB.

2. My nipples does get enlarged when my breast got swollen however, if you use a very low pressure (instead fill up the entire of these domes, it will not enlarged), but the breast tissue won't have that amazing swollen u aim for.

3 here is the link at Amazon for these Enlarged Breast Therapy **domes** these are different than the physical therapy **cups**. I believe they do ship out of USA?? BTW, You still need to buy a hand pump at hardware store.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B707P50/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ABZ87FKQ5OKOE

4. My old bra said 34A before the accident but it was a water bra. I am kinda picky. I know I am small and petite so when I like something, I bought 10 in different colors... Big Grin so I still have one left unused for the past 10 years... I used the last clip on the back.

5. Thanks, Karren. I had stopped using the battery air pump as there is no need (these cups stay suction very well) and plus I don't want my breast to expand the band size as I have no ... uhhh... ahem... butt to match.

OK, sometimes I wish I have 2 set of breasts Big Grin so I can test my theory on these pumping thing...

-V
ps: I really dont like my nipple, I wish it is really small. I hate when my BF sucks itttt... I want half the size only Sad
i think i know what therapy cups you're referring to. do you recommend to track down these cups or just go with the above link? i just measured myself today after noogling for an hour and i only swelled 1/4". that's it. at this rate, i'll be lucky to get an inch in two years.

(26-10-2013, 07:54 AM)nsas Wrote:  i think i know what therapy cups you're referring to. do you recommend to track down these cups or just go with the above link? i just measured myself today after noogling for an hour and i only swelled 1/4". that's it. at this rate, i'll be lucky to get an inch in two years.

Well, I think you need to **snoogling** it - means longer than just an hour. An hour is nothing for some1 likes us who got barely nothing...! I had tried that before and I think the reason the Brava got more result as the maker make you to wear Brava domes for 14-16 hrs per day for straight a min of 14 weeks.

If you try to duplicate the same result of the Brava in other device you need to do at least the same variables, factors (long hours and long weeks). So for NB and Therapy Cups both still require you (me) to manually suc the air out when the domes loose the skin intact.

For me the therapy cups is a lot easier than NB. There is no airlock tube involved and it does not loose suction that quick. I can also control the pressure of the domes the level I want. If it lost the suction, I have to manually use the handpump to do it (unless you can re-create what I suggested earlier with a battery air pump from pet store).

IF you live out of states, you might want to track it down but make sure it is the same brand & the purpose or you will waste the bucks for wrong item delivered.

Oh, BTW, the picture has some camera effects. Meaning, the dome rings make my breasts more define and looked bigger than it is. However, I can assure you, the swelling did stay more than 10 hrs after 4 weeks marathon wearing it (like Brava) and from an AAAA to an A size. It is no longer just the skin with 2 nipples pointing out. It finally got some base Tissues.

-V

They don't shop to the UK Sad Could you please help me find something I could buy in the UK?

(26-10-2013, 08:07 AM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  
(26-10-2013, 07:54 AM)nsas Wrote:  i think i know what therapy cups you're referring to. do you recommend to track down these cups or just go with the above link? i just measured myself today after noogling for an hour and i only swelled 1/4". that's it. at this rate, i'll be lucky to get an inch in two years.

Well, I think you need to **snoogling** it - means longer than just an hour. An hour is nothing for some1 likes us who got barely nothing...! I had tried that before and I think the reason the Brava got more result as the maker make you to wear Brava domes for 14-16 hrs per day for straight a min of 14 weeks.

If you try to duplicate the same result of the Brava in other device you need to do at least the same variables, factors (long hours and long weeks). So for NB and Therapy Cups both still require you (me) to manually suc the air out when the domes loose the skin intact.

For me the therapy cups is a lot easier than NB. There is no airlock tube involved and it does not loose suction that quick. I can also control the pressure of the domes the level I want. If it lost the suction, I have to manually use the handpump to do it (unless you can re-create what I suggested earlier with a battery air pump from pet store).

IF you live out of states, you might want to track it down but make sure it is the same brand & the purpose or you will waste the bucks for wrong item delivered.

Oh, BTW, the picture has some camera effects. Meaning, the dome rings make my breasts more define and looked bigger than it is. However, I can assure you, the swelling did stay more than 10 hrs after 4 weeks marathon wearing it (like Brava) and from an AAAA to an A size. It is no longer just the skin with 2 nipples pointing out. It finally got some base Tissues.

-V

Hi, V. Are the domes you linked up thread the ones you're using? Also the same company sells a hand pump, do you still recommend to a hand pump at the hardware store?

(26-10-2013, 09:36 PM)nsas Wrote:  Hi, V. Are the domes you linked up thread the ones you're using? Also the same company sells a hand pump, do you still recommend to a hand pump at the hardware store?

Well, their suction hand gun pump is just too weird for me. I'd prefer a more traditional look.
-V

(26-10-2013, 07:07 PM)MissT22 Wrote:  They don't shop to the UK Sad Could you please help me find something I could buy in the UK?

I just don't know other source could offer that. Maybe you can directly email the seller at Amazon and ask? I believe I saw him on Ebay but it was beginning of this year...
-V

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon