Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My new big goals program with bovine ovary

What is your recipe for your shakes with raw eggs? I am looking to add more variety to my sources of protein instead of only whey.

(03-12-2013, 05:57 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  What is your recipe for your shakes with raw eggs? I am looking to add more variety to my sources of protein instead of only whey.

I just add whatever fruits I have 3 eggs(or more if you like) sometimes some yogurt or milk a bit of cinnamon powder(hide egg taste) raw ginger I like a lot of it sometimes honey then blend I normally have one or 2 if I'm low on protein that day I just got maca so I'll add it to my shakes.
But you can only process so much protein at once so don't go much over 20g protein per shake or more if you spread it out in the day.

My breasts really are looking bigger today but I have another little spot on my face the other is gone though I hope its a good sign that's working.

I measured them today at 43.75inches! Something is finally happening Smile

44inches on the bust I got fitted for bras as a 32gg today another store as 34gg so there is a big difference in size but I think its different brands because I know how a well fitting bra looks and these were perfect I do love the choice in England for bras haven't found a better place for big bras or fitting.

Would you say pumping was the catalyst for this growth?

So you have gotten an inch of growth after about two months on bo? Also why did you decide on one gram? Do you think you are going to increase your dose?

No I only started pumping this week I think it helps I can get almost to 45 after pumping and still fullness in the morning.
I am going to start everyday once I get back home to Spain.

(24-12-2013, 07:01 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  So you have gotten an inch of growth after about two months on bo? Also why did you decide on one gram? Do you think you are going to increase your dose?

Yes seems pretty slow right I may up the dose or try a cycle with bo and pm but I definitely will start pumping everyday when I get home in the new year I have been inspired by some members on here's progress with it it also gives breasts a beautiful round shape.

Had noogleberry swelling of 45 inches last night I can't wait until it becomes growth also notice already more round shaped breast I love this I think because the cups I use are wide the xxl.
The method of pumping I use is I pump the smaller up first and a little more strong then knot the tube remove the pump. Then pump up the second knot tube remove pump. I leave then pumped for 20 min stop and massage for a minute or two then repeat pumping and massage 3-5 times.
I'm not sure what's better contstant suction for a hour or this but I find this way more comfortable with such big cups I can't move much while pumping.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon