Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My new big goals program with bovine ovary

(26-03-2014, 12:14 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  It's amazing, how you started out with a bigger hip measurement than bust measurement, and now your breasts are bigger than your hips. I wanted a figure like that when I was little! You have my girlhood fantasy body.

Thanks Smile what is your goal now?
My hips and butt still look bigger because there's more than circumference to the amount of each I love big hips I think its sexy I couldn't pull off narrow hips I have wide shoulders.
I would love all bigger bust narrow waist big hips that's my beauty ideal.

My goal now is to have my hip and breast measurements match. I have broad shoulders, too, and wide hips. We have the same beauty ideal. I love classically curvy figures, like Raquel Welch. But I'll probably wind up more like a Scarlett Johannsen, since I'm small. You're like a Playboy model already! Your breasts are huge and basically perfect.

Thanks I thought that I would want the same but at about 40-26-40 I realised my breasts were still unproportionatly small( think I was almost flat at a 36 in chest) I have big bones shoulders hips ribs so yes the measurement sounds bigger than my actual breasts are so I need a good few inches extra on the boobs to get a more balanced look.
Now I do and always love my body and so proud of what I have achieved so far just now nbe give me some extreme curves.

Bonita you're awesome!

Big Grin

How are your boobs unproportionately small?!?!?! They are HUGE dayum gurlll!!! Big Grin

If only I had breasts like yours...

Bonita, I don't know why you're not already the poster child for nbe.

Anyone to vehemently deny nbe should have your results slapped in the face. Blush

Haha thanks girls anyway I found out only recently by trying on the goal bra I had starting this I did grow quite a bit just not see much measure ment change or photo but the bra was baggy in the cups I now fill up so bovine ovary works I just feel pueraria is better for my body so I'm going back to that this time cycling.

Bonita, how's your BO program going?

I'm wondering if starting off with much lower than 1000 mg would be ok for me. I'm really petite so I'm thinking of starting off with just 750 mg with Swansons BO.

(31-05-2014, 01:44 AM)Koko Wrote:  Bonita, how's your BO program going?

I'm wondering if starting off with much lower than 1000 mg would be ok for me. I'm really petite so I'm thinking of starting off with just 750 mg with Swansons BO.

I gained fullness probably up half to a whole cupsize because I fit the goal bra but measurement is still around 44 a more staying 44 sometimes 45 I only did no for a couple months though at first I didn't think I grew at all I had a month or 2 off now I'm starting pm again.
750 might be enough I only took 1000mg and I'm medium height and thick so 750 could easily work I only took 1000mg going by bb and UB recommend 1000 to 1500.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon