Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I have bigger boobs but some negative reaction

I have had good results in the last month I've had the most growth . I've posted threads about my adverse reactions but have never posted about my growth.. My worst side effect from boob herbs has been hives-skin rashes... but my best is my boobs are definitely bigger. I started this 2 and a half years ago .. I started with Greenbush natural ($200) and got little growth in a period of 6 months off and on because the herbs made me emotional.. so I quit and took a few months off and started back with just store bought saw palmetto ($5) and got growth immediately but got a rash so I quit and took a couple weeks break and started up again with less saw palmetto and I took saw palmetto off and on for about 6 months... I wasn't growing any more so I started research and I found peuaria mirifica ordered 1 bottle off Amazon for $10 and did that for a few months but got another rash more like hives and my period got jacked up but my boobs got bigger then they had with the saw palmetto.. so I researched some more and decided to change my routine again so based on what I found I came up with maca root and flaxseed oil for massage , I started with just flaxseed oil massaging once per day for about ten minutes and I noticed more growth I did that for a couple weeks then added 1 maca root capsle per day and was maintaining some good size I ordered some more maca root that was supposed to be more pure and potent but by the time it came I had broke out in horrible hives/ blisters all over my arms one hand , one boob , part of my stomach , and one of my thighs so I knew I had to clean out my system..but I didn't want to stop the amazing growth I was having I noticed that right before my period my hives would flare back up I was reading everything I could find on all the herbs and there side effects and figured out I had too much estrogen in my body and my body was reacting by releasing the unwanted herbs out through my skin... I found out that flaxseed oil is good for estrogen dominance and produces something called lignans witch mimick estrogen in the body and compete with it , witch lowers the estrogen in the body and at the same time the flaxseed causes the same breast growth and maybe even better because of the omega 3 fatty acids that help the breast develop fat cells ... any way I am no doctor this is all based on my opinion and experience so I have only been doing flaxseed oil massage and taking one flaxseed oil pill every couple of days I plan to gradually increase the flaxseed and see if I continue to tolerate it. Along with that I plan to decrease my caffeine from lots of coffee to a little green tea , also I plan to drink a lot of water when I started this I was a very small deflated 34b now I am a large full 34c ;-) I will continue and maybe reach a d witch I would be happy with maybe someday I will try noogleberry,also I always ask God for a little help and thank him when I do receive because I was very unhappy with the appearance of my breasts but now I am pleased with them.

that's great you got up to a 34C. That's a great size!

Great job... Keep up the good work and keep us posted.

Hello Smile

Do you mind if I ask you what kind of herbs specifically you took? Was it the Maca Root herb? Was it pills?
I'm really sorry to hear that you had those awful side effects. At first I thought you meant that you received "negative attention" for having larger breasts Tongue

I am curious because I've been taking pueraria mirifica and getting really excellent results but I have never heard of noggle berry or the maca root.

Thank you Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon