Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are them underdeveloped breasts? Need soem help plz...

(09-10-2013, 12:48 AM)Outofstyle Wrote:  You look like you could be a 32B. And just from where the band mark on your skin is (you are a little red where the underwire of the bra sits below your breasts), it is too low below your breasts so that is probably why it may look like a 34B is a good fit, because your breasts are in the top half of it and not really filling in the bottom half of the cup

Yeah I normally wear a 34B second level push up bra...

You look like the size I was when I first started off (back in March this year) I was wearing a very small 34b but prob should've been wearing a 34a. Through noogleberry, massage and herbs I am now a C cup. Went from 30.5" to 33.5" in 6 months. You can do it! ....is what I am saying. It's a huge dedication though so make sure you have a lot of alone time to do your thang.

They look a lot like mine, and they are not underdeveloped, I think their shape is perfect! Anyway I also have the same weight problem, but with a lot of patience for the first time in my life I gained 4 kg! It's a good idea if you want to introduce soy milk in your diet, you could also try to eat nuts and dried fruit! Good luck Smile

(09-10-2013, 09:33 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  You look like the size I was when I first started off (back in March this year) I was wearing a very small 34b but prob should've been wearing a 34a. Through noogleberry, massage and herbs I am now a C cup. Went from 30.5" to 33.5" in 6 months. You can do it! ....is what I am saying. It's a huge dedication though so make sure you have a lot of alone time to do your thang.

Hey Jenniferlove,

Thanks!!!!! Ur giving me so much courage to do this!! I always wanted to make my breasts larger.... I don't own a noogleberry at the moment and I was kinda scared about getting stretch marks .... But seemed like lots of people are using it so I might five it a try...

Did you use hypnosis?? I heard its working too... It's just so much information out there...

Thanks XX

(09-10-2013, 10:15 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  They look a lot like mine, and they are not underdeveloped, I think their shape is perfect! Anyway I also have the same weight problem, but with a lot of patience for the first time in my life I gained 4 kg! It's a good idea if you want to introduce soy milk in your diet, you could also try to eat nuts and dried fruit! Good luck Smile

Hiiii,

Omg your actually making me feel so happy and encouraged!! I am drinking about 2 cups of soy milk everyday and sometimes protein shakesSmile also I try to eat a small bowl of fruit salad with nuts and granola 2 times a day.... I've just started like a week ago so I will be patient and see if it helps!! I am also taking FSO and some ppl say it was helpful tooSmile

Thanks so much for you advicesSmile xx

Gwen

They do not look underdeveloped, I think they are fine just the way they are.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon