Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone cream and hair loss??

Exclamation 

Ive read a few things online about Progesterone Cream and the effects it has. Apparently at first you have this amazing sense of calm and what-not and after a few weeks/ months you no longer get that feeling anymore and your hair starts to thin, and fall out
Apparently this is because you need MORE progesterone cream.. because the pc "stimulates the production of oestrogen. But oestrogen has to first be converted from testosterone within the ovaries. So testosterone rises initially, hence the hair loss." So you need more Pc to even out the rise of O and T... and after youve done that, you need to gradually go back down to lower doses..

Has anyone actually experienced this?!

And second Q. What about the saturation of the pc in the fat in the breasts. According to google, when used for a long time ( weeks / months/ years) the fat becomes way too clogged up with progesterone and no longer absorbs it correctly and the symptoms of high E return and reverse all good progress of pc.

do you guys rotate your spots where you use pc ? or do you keep it on your breasts ?

thanks for reading again !! x

I know its best to rotate spots you apply it not just to breasts its best to use it on areas with least fat like neck wrists inside of elbows and knees
As for rising t if this is a problem maybe spearmint or something anti androgen would help I don't know I never used it but I was on progesterone birth control and had no hair problems.
I'm sure someone else can give a better answer who used it.

Thankyou Smile
ive read that some people just apply to their breasts but because i dont cycle ( birth control ) i would just keep applying daily and give myself a 5 day break at the end of each month or something
i guess it would be better for me if i rotated the spots if im applying daily for longer than normal

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon