Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Short cycles from PM? Help!

Exclamation 

Hey ladies looking for a little advice here.. Hope some of you beautiful people have some ideas..

Background..
Female
5'7
125lbs
23yrs
Small A cup- chest 33 now underbreast 28
Bottom heavy
High androgens
Asymmetrical breasts.. Right is a bit smaller and more to the side.

The deal- I have been taking ainterol PM. Caps, liquid extract rotated. And there booby cream. I also take 1 320mg SP in the am. And spearmint tea at night for androgens. Took fenugreek with the PM for about 2 weeks.
That was for my follicular.

Then- PC, maca, mixed herbal supp and the SP and Tea for luteal

Always- multi vit. Gingko and cinnamon for circulation. L-lysine, hair skin nail vit. Coral calcium.

So I got breast cysts this cycle for the first time ever, only in my smaller breast. Cycled everything properly still though to see what happened. This is my second month on PM. Edit. I did not use PM booby cream this time in luteal. Anyway had a 18 day cycle and short light period last month. Just started today on the 23rd day of this one.. Due to the fibrocystic breast thing I felt I was becoming estrogen dominant as they are a symptom. But that usually means longer cycles and heavier flow.. Also most women that use PM get lengthened cycles not shorter. I'm confused! Anybody have similar experience or have any advice for a newbie?
Happy growing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon