Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast enhancement RECIPES!!!

Hi you girls!

I'm creating this thread to share with you some breast recipes that I've been doing!
I researched about herbs and breast foods and now I'm trying toe at them in a natural form. I really don't know if it's stronger this way. Maybe the powder form is more absorbed by the stomach.

I prefer recipes cause it's a lot cheaper and I can eat more !

Today I did a fruit salada with melon, apple, kiwi, papaya and banana.
1 tablespoon flaxseed oil powdered form ( I bought in this form)
2 teaspoon fennel seeds powdered (I mixed the seeds in a blender)
3 tablespoon natural yogurt

Result: YUMMY!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you have some recipes and want to share, welcome!! I'm looking for new ones!

(01-10-2013, 10:40 PM)maaryy Wrote:  If you have some recipes and want to share, welcome!! I'm looking for new ones!

Thanks for this Maaryy!

Wild yam and fenugreek with sauce

1 wild yam (root)

1 teaspoon fenugreek

For the sauce:

1 small onion

1 clove (garlic)

1 table spoon milk cream

Butter

Cheese (you decide the amount)

Ham (you decide the amount)

How to prepare:

Wild yam: peel the root and boil it. You can cut in 2 or 3 pieces (it boils fast)

Fenugreek: 1 teaspoon in boiling water. After they boiled, separate the seeds and the tea to drink.

Sauce:

Put the clove and 1 teaspoon butter in the pan till the butter melts. Add the chopped onion and 1 teaspoon butter again. Stir it for a few minutes. Add 1 tablespoon milk cream, cheese and ham. Stir a little bit more.

And it´s done! Cut the wild yam in small pieces, cover it with the sauce and spread the fenugreek seeds on the top!

I just ate that now! It was delicious! The onion, cheese and ham are essential! Wild yam has no flavor to me!

Hope this helps !!!

Bye

Heart 

Good morning everyone! Big Grin
I was researching about watercress! I always hated its flavor! It´s strong! But now that I know that it helps with breast sizeand has high level of natural estrogen, I will take it almost everyday Cool
Besides all that, it´s healthy!

just Sharing Watercress Big Grin

General information about Watercress
This delicate cress is rich in Vitamins A, C and D vitamins. Grown indoors as plain cress and outdoors in a shady and quite moist, lime-rich site, preferably standing in water. It may never dry out; it enables itself well in ordinary garden soil.
This plant is suitable to grow in the greenhouse early and late in the season. Watercress can survive the winter in the south. When fully grown, it can get 10 centimeters in height.
Harvest time in cool weather, then the watercress has a milder flavor and improved durability.
1g is ca. 5000 seeds. One portion is enough for many hundreds of plants. One serving contains about 600 seeds.
It has a delicious, pungent, peppery taste and is an excellent alternative to lettuce in a salad bowl or on a sandwich.

What’s great about Watercress?
Watercress can counteract the damage caused by free radicals and is rich in vitamin C.
This delicate plant is derived from Europe and Asia and is regarded as one of the oldest known leaf vegetables eaten by humans. It is rich in iron, minerals and vitamin C. It is highly recommended to purify the blood and cleanse the skin. Some health nuts would say that watercress is also for blood diseases.
According to the discoveries that researchers have made the University of Ulster (published in American Journal of Clinical Nutrition), reduce the daily dose of watercress DNA damage and increases the ability of cells to resist damage caused by free radicals.

How does Watercress help with natural breast enhancement?
Apart from the evidence shown in many studies that Watercress has medicinal properties to heal skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis, when used regularly it can also help relieve the symptoms of gynecological disorders, and increase the production of milk for breastfeeding mothers. That is the reason why it is believed to be one of the herbs for natural breast enhancement due to its high level of natural estrogen that promotes breast tissue growth.

So next time you make a sandwich or salad, add a handful of watercress. Mix the watercress with the lemon juice, oil and salt and serve with baked potatoes. Alternatively, you can choose to take herbal supplements that include Watercress extract as one of the active ingredients, such as Breast Actives system.

Not that its not a "good source," but please don't post that link DodgyDodgyDodgyI wouldn't doubt that much of that info came from our site.

(03-10-2013, 06:12 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Not that its not a "good source," but please don't post that link DodgyDodgyDodgyI wouldn't doubt that much of that info came from our site.

I have been on that site and it seems very organized and easy to navigate through to get good information. I agree that they most likely are getting the majority of their info from this site, but I wonder if that is a bad thing? I mean, it is a free site with photos and categories and good research.

And thank you for posting these recipes, yum! I will possibly contribute in the future as I love cooking too!

Yeah, true, but there have been so many writing ebooks (and charging $ for them) and articles and websites like this that alot of us have done the research on and posted it here and BHM, and other forums. She is just trying to make money in affiliate marketing with content and products that are claimed to work. The promotion of products like Breast Actives, while it may have worked for some, products like that are not fanned here too much at all.

Thanks for the efforts @maaryy. Let's stick to those recipesShy

(03-10-2013, 10:33 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(03-10-2013, 06:12 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Not that its not a "good source," but please don't post that link DodgyDodgyDodgyI wouldn't doubt that much of that info came from our site.

I have been on that site and it seems very organized and easy to navigate through to get good information. I agree that they most likely are getting the majority of their info from this site, but I wonder if that is a bad thing? I mean, it is a free site with photos and categories and good research.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon