Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

i'm the worst type of estrogen dominant.. really need help :(

yes it's costly but i believe it's important, you are totally right .

what's the Btw ?

(29-09-2013, 09:30 PM)lora Wrote:  yes it's costly but i believe it's important, you are totally right .

what's the Btw ?

BTW is By The WayWink

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks a lot Smile

girls, i'm afraid of having ovarian cyst or tumor . Sad

from my search i found that ovarian cyst or tumor is a common reason for estrogen dominance . Sad

This is a girl opinion that i like,

As far as BE is concerned, I stand by the statement that any growth due to progesterone usage is temporary. I have seen no exceptions so far.

As far as BE is concerned, my opinion is that the only use for it is to resensitize/clear estrogen receptors. You are the one who brought this knowledge to the board and I think that if correctly used it is very effective!

Waiting for the final tests result,

I think it's time to order noogleberry now, as my choices for BE is limited now .
Hoping i'm buying the right thing this time .

(01-10-2013, 01:49 PM)lora Wrote:  Waiting for the final tests result,

I think it's time to order noogleberry now, as my choices for BE is limited now .
Hoping i'm buying the right thing this time .

Can't really go wrong with the noogleberry Smile If you struggle with it at first, give it some time and play with it and try different things to see what works best for you! Once you get it to work for you, you'll love it!!

thanks timarie,
but what brand of Spearmint and chinese skullcap are you using ?

i will put this very important information in my plan,

Improve Estrogen Metabolism By Promoting the C-2 Pathway
Promoting the C-2 pathway of estrogen metabolism is probably the most important thing you can do to prevent cancer. The first step of estrogen elimination is for enzymes to initiate metabolism by joining the estrogen molecule. This will happen at either the 2-carbon position or the 16-carbon position of the molecule, which determines the pathway the estrogen will head down.

The C-2 pathway produces very weak estrogenic activity and is termed “good” estrogen. In contrast, the C-16 pathway produces robust estrogenic activity and promotes tissue damage that leads to cancer. There’s also a C-4 pathway, that is not good, but its role is small and for simplicity sake you only need to know that you want to avoid it as well.

so,

Key nutrients for supporting the C-2 pathway are EPA fish oils, phytoestrogens, and of special importance, B vitamins and a substance called DIM. The B vitamins, particularly B6, B12, and folic acid promote the C-2 pathway. B6 is also known to decrease gene activity once estrogen is bound to a receptor, meaning this vitamin can inhibit cell damage and cancer development.

DIM is a compound found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli and cauliflower. It is often taken in supplement form because you would need to eat large quantities of these vegetables daily in order to provide sufficient DIM to have an effect on estrogen elimination.

Take note that most people need to supplement with a B vitamin and that trainees who take BCAAs will quickly become deficient in B vitamins, making it essential that you get extra. A high protein diet that provides adequate BCAA levels also requires extra B vitamins.

ok, my plan to overcome this bad type of E dominant will be based on,

1) Improve Gastrointestinal Health :
by eating adequate fiber and include lignans in the diet, including flax, leafy greens, and bran (oat, rye, barley—if you’re not gluten-free). A probiotic is essential because it will increase the “good bacteria” in the gut and support neurotransmitter function.
(anyone knows what's the probiotic ?)

2) Improve Diet With Low Carb, High-Protein, Omega-3 Fats :
Getting your carbs from vegetable and fruit sources will provide the lignans and fiber needed for gut health and increase antioxidant levels, which can abolish free radicals that produced by estrogen that goes down the C-16 pathway.

Omega-3 fats, which are found in fish, have been shown to promote the C-2 pathway over the 16 pathway, particularly EPA omega-3 fatty acids.
supplementation with a high concentration of EPA and DHA fish oil daily is recommended for estrogen metabolism.

low protein diets have been shown to decrease activity of something called cytochrome P450 that detoxifies estrogen. The amino acids lysine and threonine have been shown to support liver function and since estrogen is metabolized by the liver,Lysine and threonine are found in meat, fish, beans, eggs, and some seeds (sesame, fenugreek). Sesame seeds also provide fiber and fenugreek helps lower the insulin response to carbs, making both good additions to your diet.

3) Use Phytoestrogens To Promote the C-2 Pathway
Include foods with phytoestrogens in your diet because they will take natural and chemical estrogens out of play in the body. Phytoestrogens are plant-based compounds that can bind to estrogen receptors, but they have about 1/1000th of the effect on the body as real or chemical estrogen. When phytoestrogens bind to estrogen receptors they basically take up the parking sport of the true estrogen, and keep it from exerting its effect.

Lignans and isoflavones are the main phytoestrogens, and in addition to binding with estrogen receptors, they can increase SHBG levels (protects the body by binding to estrogen), decrease aromatase (prevents testosterone turning into estrogen), and shift metabolism of estrogen away from the C-16 pathway to the C-2 pathway (the safer pathway).

The best phytoestrogens to include in the diet are flax, sesame, leafy greens, kudzu, alfalfa, clover, licorice root, and legumes. Greens, flax, and sesame can be easily added to the diet, and the others can be supplemented to support estrogen detoxification.

4) Block Aromatase and Stop Testosterone From Turning into Estrogen:
Nutrients that have a proven effect on aromatase include selenium, melatonin, zinc, green tea, and citrus flavonones—substances found in orange and grapefruit rinds along with tomato skins. You can include these in your diet and take a supplement for best results.

5) Improve Estrogen Metabolism By Promoting the C-2 Pathway :
Key nutrients for supporting the C-2 pathway are EPA fish oils, phytoestrogens, and of special importance, B vitamins and a substance called DIM. The B vitamins, particularly B6, B12, and folic acid promote the C-2 pathway. B6 is also known to decrease gene activity once estrogen is bound to a receptor, meaning this vitamin can inhibit cell damage and cancer development.

DIM is a compound found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli and cauliflower.

6) Ensure Complete Elimination of Estrogen :
Once you shift your estrogen elimination to the C-2 pathway you have to make sure it gets excreted from the body. Two things can happen along the way out that cause big problems. First, estrogen that is heading down the C-2 pathway can be easily turned into something called quinones, which are “highly reactive” and can damage DNA and cause cancer.

In order to avoid the production of quinones you must have adequate amounts of two nutrients—magnesium and something called SAM. This process of metabolizing estrogen to avoid quinones is called methylation and is the first place that things can go wrong on the estrogen detox pathway. Another notable antioxidant that can support damage to the body by estrogen quinones is alpha lipoic acid, which I mention here because it is one of my favorites and has many health benefits.

As estrogen is heading out of the intestine, it needs to be bound to glucuronic acid, but there is a “bad” intestinal bacteria that contains an enzyme that breaks estrogen apart from the glucuronic acid. This is the second place estrogen detoxification can go wrong. When the “bad” bacteria, called glucouronidase, uncouples the bond between estrogen and glucuronic acid, estrogen re-enters circulation, effectively raising estrogen levels in the body and damaging tissue. To avoid this, you need a healthy gut as mentioned in #1, which you can get by taking a probiotic, and eating lots of fiber and lignans.

7) Supplement With Essential Nutrients
To review, the essential nutrients to help detoxify estrogen are the B vitamins, zinc, omega-3 fish oils, DIM (nutrient found in cruciferous vegetables), green tea, magnesium, selenium, and melatonin. The only nutrient I haven’t already mentioned is vitamin E, which is a potent antioxidant.

Magnesium plays a role inmethylation, or that final phase of estrogen excretion mentioned in #7.I call your attention to it here because almost everyone needs to supplement with magnesium because people are chronically deficient. Athletes and strength trainees are especially susceptible to low magnesium because this nutrient plays a role in muscle contractions. Low vitamin E is associated with elevated estrogen and it has been shown to inhibit the growth of breast and prostate cancer cells.

8) exercise :
i chose yogaaaaaaa to help detoxification and decrease stress togother .

i mentioned all to help any girl has the same problem and i'm gonna tell you what things i chose from whole of this .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon