Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estrogen dominant

Hi,
I m new and its my first time posting on the site. I started NBE about 3 weeks ago I take Fenugreek 3x, Fennel 3x and Saw Palmetto 3x a day I have not seen any results yet I do feel some sort of poking sometimes on my breast but that is about it.

I did an online hormonal test today and my results show that I'm estrogen dominant and have progesterone and licorice deficiency so it looks like I have to stop fennel since it is an estrogen herb. I want to try progesterone cream hopefully I can get results. I have a very small breast 33-34-35 and really want to get bigger breast...
Does anyone else have this problem??? Any suggestions on what I should take??

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I think you are a bit mixed up on what fennel does as well as all of the other herbs. You need to spend a long time on the forums, understanding how these herbs work. You will need to give it much more time. What is your age, how long have you been at nbe? Get a panel done. e dominance can very well be your problem though you may have other imbalances. You may be going down the wrong road so telling you to stop or keep going at it is wrong advice until it is known for sure what your body is in need of.

(24-09-2013, 09:55 PM)jennifer30 Wrote:  Hi,
I m new and its my first time posting on the site. I started NBE about 3 weeks ago I take Fenugreek 3x, Fennel 3x and Saw

Palmetto 3x a day I have not seen any results yet I do feel some sort of poking sometimes on my breast but that is about it.

I did an online hormonal test today and my results show that I'm estrogen dominant and have progesterone and licorice deficiency so it looks like I have to stop fennel since it is an estrogen herb. I want to try progesterone cream hopefully I can get results. I have a very small breast 33-34-35 and really want to get bigger breast...
Does anyone else have this problem??? Any suggestions on what I should take??

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Hi tibetan113 and thank you for replying.

As I mentioned on my post I started 3 weeks ago I may be too anxious to see fast results. I'm 30 years old

I forget to mentioned I started flax seed oil 2 weeks ago. Im married and have a 11 yr old child

You are right I may need to do more research in the forum to be able to understand what NBE herbs do depending on the hormonal imbalance each person has

i've the same problem and i'm trying to figuring out the cause first,

i'm making a lot of researches now and this what i think i should use till now,

pc

Vitex

chinese skullcap

DIM

Spearmint

sulfur-containing L-taurine250mg

L-methionine250mg

milk thistle

dandelion

choline 500mg

vit E
vit C
vit B
folic acid

decrease stress and do exercise

and this is my recent thread

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16580

Hello, I'm new to this site and I was hoping to find answers from experienced users of Bovine Ovary Glandular who are estrogen dominant and may or may not have thyroid issues as well. I'm finding a lot of people on here who have no idea where there levels are at and what they're taking which is not good...Dodgy In order to find out if you're estrogen dominant you need to take a salvia test, period. That's the very first start. If you are Estro Dom you can take Progesterone cream to help even things out or try something like DIM or other herbs. From personal experience I tried prog cream first and it helped with some issues such as hot flashes but I found my breasts shrank even more Sad and this is after struggling to get my thyroid back in check where I lost a lot of weight. I'm not 100% pleased with the results and maybe that's okay. After digging on a website for men trying to feminize I stumbled upon the concept of BO. I have a distinct suspicion my doctor would not approve of this however...I already take Adrenal Glandular for Adrenal fatigue so I figured this actually made some sense. The reason I'm on here looking for experts is b/c BO has both Estrogen and Progesterone in it. I am not in need of estrogen. I"m currently going to try DIM rather than Prog cream first and I'm thinking of trying the BO in time once I feel out what the DIM is doing for me. I've already ordered a couple bottles. I"m nervous b/c this is chemistry that were messing with. I'm unhappy with my breast size and in general feel ever since the thyroid issues i've become more "masculine." I've read BO can alter your t3 and t4 which if you're not familiar is thyroid related and that's probably not something I want to mess with. I am on thyroid support as well, a low dose. well no matter what i choose to try out, after Ive given the therapy some time to work (2-3) months I will retest with a salvia kit. If I can offer anyone advice, You should always start with a baseline and no where you are at "normally." I recommend http://www.johnleemd.com/ website for the salvia tests. Does anyone out there have a history of Thyroid disorders (hosimoitos) and is also Estro dominatnt and still took the plunge on BO? I would love to hear from you....sorry for the rambling.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon