Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flaxseed oil and PM?

I know there are certain supplements that cannot be taken with PM. Is flaxseed oil one of them? My plan is to massage with flaxseed oil in the morning before taking a shower and continue with PM during the follicular phase and Greenbush during the luteal phase. I've been reading so much that I think I'm getting everything confused. Is flaxseeds oil the one that will give you the maple syrup scent?

If the FSO is topical only and the PM is internal only you should be fine.

The problem comes from more with mixing phyto's and using them the same way.

(18-09-2013, 08:15 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  If the FSO is topical only and the PM is internal only you should be fine.

The problem comes from more with mixing phyto's and using them the same way.

I was planning on using PM cream along with taking it orally after the shower and at bedtime. So no go? What if I use it during the luteal phase when I'm taking the Greenbush capsules and using the extract(fenugreek, wild yam, saw palmetto), would that combination be okay? Getting desperate and running out of ideas. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Try the PM cream and internal PM and greenbush if you really want to... Seriously the BEST thing to do is to get your hormones tested! Then we can know EXACTLY what you should concentrate on.

Sorry. I'm back to obsessing over this. I've combed through the threads and it seems like some people use flaxseed oil while taking PM orally and or topically. So is it okay to take both? Also, my hormones are balanced from the last test I had done although I know I'm sensitive to androgen bc I have oily skin and my hair isn't in the best shape right now.

(22-09-2013, 09:25 PM)nsas Wrote:  Sorry. I'm back to obsessing over this. I've combed through the threads and it seems like some people use flaxseed oil while taking PM orally and or topically. So is it okay to take both? Also, my hormones are balanced from the last test I had done although I know I'm sensitive to androgen bc I have oily skin and my hair isn't in the best shape right now.

It really is best not to mix them... the FSO might weaken the effect of the PM because they will compete.

(23-09-2013, 02:20 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(22-09-2013, 09:25 PM)nsas Wrote:  Sorry. I'm back to obsessing over this. I've combed through the threads and it seems like some people use flaxseed oil while taking PM orally and or topically. So is it okay to take both? Also, my hormones are balanced from the last test I had done although I know I'm sensitive to androgen bc I have oily skin and my hair isn't in the best shape right now.

It really is best not to mix them... the FSO might weaken the effect of the PM because they will compete.

Thank you. So I'll wait for my luteal phase to use it while I'm off of PM. Thanks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon