Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Koko's Boobie Loco (My Program)

It seems you have some minor development. Congrats! Have you tried BO? Or considered it?

I know it will take a while being with the tissue you are starting with. Overall, your program seems to be working. E dominance is the worst stalled next to androgens.

Good luck!

Hi tibetan!

Yeah, I've been considering BO actually but I bought quite a lot of PM to last me a year. I might switch to BO if after 9 months I dont get any more progress or anything promising... I really feel growth is too slooooow. But ofcourse I take into consideration my body type and weight too. *sigh*

I think Im becoming E dominant bcoz my cycle prolonged to 32 days this cycle after 3 cycles of normalcy...

I'm on a break after 4 months of NBE. Im waiting for my period to resume my PM. I noticed though that the break really helps a lot in giving my receptors a breather. I even felt my breasts are heavier and achy even with no Pm this cycle. I thought maybe I should take another month off PM.

I also took Alfalfa for hormone balance and detox this month plus Spirulina for Iron and Calcium. They're better than the OTC iron and calcium that I take because they're form natural sources.

Im worried about my body/ system being stressed out as I am scheduled to have a minor dental surgery to have my impacted wisdom tooth extracted... I hope the boobies will keep it cool.

My 1 cycle break from PM just finished. I will be starting on PM at 350 mg by tomorrow, Day 5 of my 5th cycle.

I had a minor dental surgery to have my wisdom tooth extracted because its horizontally impacted. I'm in pain right now but not as bad as 2 days ago. I'm worried it is stressing out my system and will lead to losing any gains I have on my breasts. "Stress is the enemy of Bust Up" as the Japanese forums would say.

I hope i'll feel better in the next few days. The post operative pain is really making me feel depressed.

Im still on a PM based program and im planning to be on it until my next break or up to a year. I havent bought the Chinese therapy cups as im still wary about stretching my breast tissue... I'll just be doing breast massage and the lymphatic massage on the legs and breasts that I learned from reading (and trying to understand) the Japanese NBE forums.

This post operative pain is driving me crazy!

i cant eat anything but porridge, cant sleep well, cant seem to talk normally too.

Good luck on keeping whatever growth! Sad

(22-01-2014, 04:21 AM)Koko Wrote:  This post operative pain is driving me crazy!

i cant eat anything but porridge, cant sleep well, cant seem to talk normally too.

Good luck on keeping whatever growth! Sad

Aaaawwwww poor ikle you ((((( hugz )))) xx
Better now ? Smile

Thanks myboobs!

Smile

Day 14, Cycle 6

I measured myself a few days ago and I am down to 74cm. Im so sad. I guess the stress of my dental surgery, especially the post operative pain and not being able to eat normally for almost two weeks made me lose 1-1.5cm.

Sad

I didnt take PM this cycle as I dont want estrogen to make my pain worse. I took Alfalfa instead. I learned it is a good supplement for blood clotting so I've been taking that before my surgery and afterwards. Its good that it is also a phyto-estrogen.

However, I am becoming quite impatient as to growth because 4 months from now my sisters and I will be going on a planned trip to Bali. I want to have boobs when I wear my swimwear!

So, i already bought the Kangzhu therapy cups I've been thinking to buy for the longest time and will start pumping.

(29-01-2014, 04:48 AM)Koko Wrote:  Day 14, Cycle 6

I measured myself a few days ago and I am down to 74cm. Im so sad. I guess the stress of my dental surgery, especially the post operative pain and not being able to eat normally for almost two weeks made me lose 1-1.5cm.

Sad

I didnt take PM this cycle as I dont want estrogen to make my pain worse. I took Alfalfa instead. I learned it is a good supplement for blood clotting so I've been taking that before my surgery and afterwards. Its good that it is also a phyto-estrogen.

However, I am becoming quite impatient as to growth because 4 months from now my sisters and I will be going on a planned trip to Bali. I want to have boobs when I wear my swimwear!

So, i already bought the Kangzhu therapy cups I've been thinking to buy for the longest time and will start pumping.

Not eating propery aint gona help . Hopefully you back on ya program and healthy food Smile pumping will defo help .
By the way I. Can fit in your suitcase when u go bali Smile

(29-01-2014, 04:48 AM)Koko Wrote:  So, i already bought the Kangzhu therapy cups I've been thinking to buy for the longest time and will start pumping.

I have those Kangzhu cups too! In size M which I actually use and just ordered also the bigger ones, in size L. The cups are really good, I love them. Which size do you bought?

(29-01-2014, 04:48 AM)Koko Wrote:  However, I am becoming quite impatient as to growth because 4 months from now my sisters and I will be going on a planned trip to Bali. I want to have boobs when I wear my swimwear!

Lol, my sister will visit me in 3 months and we will be going to the beach very often. Until then I want bigger boobs and a nice bikini which suits me. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon