Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back n Boomin! {noogle, PM, volufiline + MORE}

Sorry, somehow I missed the bra size post lol my under bust is 30 and my over bust fluctuates between 34 1/4 and 34 3/4 almost 35.

(15-09-2013, 06:23 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  All in all I'd say probably still an OK way to do it because you ought to easily get away with only about a quarter of a capsule or even a fifth easily for topical application.

So timarie!!! Still a good way to get rid of your extra pm!

That's exactly what I was thinking. Fantastic Smile

(15-09-2013, 06:49 PM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Sorry, somehow I missed the bra size post lol my under bust is 30 and my over bust fluctuates between 34 1/4 and 34 3/4 almost 35.

I measure 29" underbust and 35" bust, so, if you take your measurements the same way as I do, you should be a small 32B (I fill my 32Bs). That's strange though, cuz I feel like you look bigger than I do!

Well I tend to like my bras kinda tight tho cuz I like the extra push up it gives me. However, right now its bothering me cuz I feel like my girls are being suffocated! Lol. And remember, I've breastfed so my boobs are very loose and squishy so I like a lot of padding in the bottom half of the bra to fill in for the saggy skin so to speak, idk if that makes sence or not :s

Honestly hard to tell with her closeups and your distance shots but I honestly think she's a little smaller underbust than you...

How're you measuring Chelsee? Are you using a cloth/vinyl tape and squeezing as tight as you possibly can? And taking it DIRECTLY under the fleshy part of your breast - where it meets your chest?

I'm taking my under bust measurments directly under the fleshy part of my breast and letting out my beath but not pulling tight.

(16-09-2013, 01:02 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  I'm taking my under but measurments directly under the fleshy part of my breast and letting out my beath but not pulling tight.

Aha! Pull tight! Wink

Hmm... ok. I mean, I pull a lil snug just not tight tight....

(16-09-2013, 01:23 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Hmm... ok. I mean, I pull a lil snug just not tight tight....

LOL! I really do mean tight... Not like cut off your circulation and make your skin irritated tight but as tight as you can before that. And I do mean JUST before that. No being chicken!

You are correct about the breath part, also make sure your posture is perfect... people don't sometimes realize how badly posture can throw this off.

My bets are you're really at least a 29" like timarie but probably a 28". Which makes you a 30 band at most if it's 28", probably B cup. Maybe smallish C who should either buy a half-cup brand or pad. (for now... Since you're trying to grow I'd go with a regular C and pad if I'm right!)

The right band size might seem more uncomfortable at first but when you get used to it the never adjusting it at all during the day will make it just seem normal.

You know what, it's probably not the underbust... I mean, when I said that "if she measures the same way as I do" I was referring to the tricky part of the measurements, which is the bust. So many people measure their busts differently. I mean, when I make my body parallel to the floor to gather all the tissue from the sides, I am a 35" but when I stand perpendicular to the floor, I am a 34". That is what I meant by "how she measures".... which could explain why her bust measurement is smaller than mine even though she looks larger Wink

Abidrew, ur right, if I pull really tight I measure at 28 under bust.

Timarie, that is an interesting way to measure that I never would have thought of. Sheesh, id prob measure MUCH larger if I did that cuz of all the extra skin I have! Id droop really low! Lol

Just a few comments to add...

I had another bad headache last night, same as the headache the day before but didn't experience any today, so if it was from the pm, it would seem my body is adjusting. Also, it made my period somewhat heavy the first 2 days but it seems to have become much lighter at this point, like its already ending. Didn't experience any cramps at all either. Been feeling fairly energized and well. Smile

Thinking bout ordering some progesterone cream and a 30C bra this Friday for my bday Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon