Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back n Boomin! {noogle, PM, volufiline + MORE}

Oh I might also point out that in the old pic you can tell my bra is pulled down slightly so if notice where the bottom of my breast actually is you can see even more what a huge difference it is. I also might mention that the new bra is a push up and does have SOME padding. not quite as much as a vs bombshell tho but the old bra also had about the same equivalent of padding as the new one.

Yay! Chelsee! I can def see the changes! They look awesomeTongue

(05-01-2014, 04:05 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Ok so I was sifting thru some old pix and I discovered something exciting and almost down right shocking and I just had to share! I found an old pic from (im guessing) about 5 or 6 years ago. Right around the time either before or when I had just started my nbe journey. So this is one of the closest before pix I have to share. Its in an old strapless bra I used to have that, if memory serves me, was a 34a... so I compared it with a pic I just took today in my new bra I just bought from Walmart (cuz it was cheap and I wanted to experiment with altering) so the new bra is a 34b that I slimmed down to fit prob something more like a 30/32C.
In other exciting news, I think I had another growth spurt, at least I hope that's what it is and not just holiday weight gain lol... so I went from measuring at around 34 inches around the thickest part or my bust to now measuring around 35, almost 36! my jaw just about dropped when I saw that! I didn't believe it so I measured several more times and then a few more! lol
Anyway, heres the pix... Smile

(05-01-2014, 04:05 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Ok so I was sifting thru some old pix and I discovered something exciting and almost down right shocking and I just had to share! I found an old pic from (im guessing) about 5 or 6 years ago. Right around the time either before or when I had just started my nbe journey. So this is one of the closest before pix I have to share. Its in an old strapless bra I used to have that, if memory serves me, was a 34a... so I compared it with a pic I just took today in my new bra I just bought from Walmart (cuz it was cheap and I wanted to experiment with altering) so the new bra is a 34b that I slimmed down to fit prob something more like a 30/32C.
In other exciting news, I think I had another growth spurt, at least I hope that's what it is and not just holiday weight gain lol... so I went from measuring at around 34 inches around the thickest part or my bust to now measuring around 35, almost 36! my jaw just about dropped when I saw that! I didn't believe it so I measured several more times and then a few more! lol

There is no way those puppies are. B cup I would say least C cup . :p beautiful growth Smile

(05-01-2014, 04:50 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

There is no way those puppies are. B cup I would say least C cup . :p beautiful growth Smile
PUPPIES???? Awwwww, I LOVE puppies!!!! They're SOOOOOO cute!!!! Can I pet them??

(05-01-2014, 04:53 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(05-01-2014, 04:50 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

PUPPIES???? Awwwww, I LOVE puppies!!!! They're SOOOOOO cute!!!! Can I pet them??

( Smaks MISS hand :p ) norty girl :p

Lmao, sure missed miss u can pet em but it has to be in circular motions in the proper direction Wink haha.
thanks for the positive comments ladies. It feels good to know that faith and persistence pays off. Sad how many woman opt for the quick fix solution and cut them selves up for FAKE boobs when nbe DOES work and there's more then enough evidence for that right here on this site! Keep up the good work ladies and keep the faith!

(05-01-2014, 07:47 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Lmao, sure missed miss u can pet em but it has to be in circular motions in the proper direction Wink haha.

Sure! I can do that! Is a few hours a day for each one enough?

(05-01-2014, 04:55 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(05-01-2014, 04:55 AM)myboobs Wrote:  There is no way those puppies are. B cup I would say least C cup . :p beautiful growth Smile

A girl's gotta have SOME fun!! :-(

(05-01-2014, 09:33 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(05-01-2014, 04:55 AM)myboobs Wrote:  There is no way those puppies are. B cup I would say least C cup . :p beautiful growth Smile

OK but no goats n snakes :p

(05-01-2014, 01:17 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(05-01-2014, 09:33 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

OK but no goats n snakes :p

What about wombats and armadillos?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon