Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back n Boomin! {noogle, PM, volufiline + MORE}

Not a whole lot new to report except that I've decided ill be adding GABA to my program to increase my HGH. I will also be taking the remaining amount of my L-glutamine I have left.

Still sticking with my plan really well and feeling those wonderful growth sensations!
I'm cutting back even more on caffeine since I read an alarming article this morning about caffein actually shrinking breasts in a scientific study! It may kill me to not have my morning coffee but it'll be worth it if it helps me gain some boobage!

Looks like ill be adding some vitamin C into my program as well. Found this in an article. This morning:

Hormone Regeneration – there are secretagogues, which increase the endocrine glands' ability to secrete more hormone, and there are substances that truly regenerate hormones which have degraded (by emitting electrons) into potentially carcinogenic "transient hormone" metabolites. One of these substances is vitamin C. A powerful electron donor, this vitamin has the ability to contribute electrons to resurrect the form and function of estradiol (estrogen; E2), progesterone, testosterone, for instance. [2] In tandem with foods that are able to support the function of glands, such as the ovaries, vitamin C may represent an excellent complement or alternative to hormone replacement therapy.

Ok so I haven't been around for a few days cuz my phone and my laptop weren't working! But I don't have a whole lot new to report anyway. Things are still moving along. I was having quite a few tingles yesterday, almost like a let down feeling when breast feeding.

Im having a much more difficult time cutting out caffeine then I was prepared for but I have cut waaay back to one small, weak cup of coffee in the morning as opposed to two or three strong cups. It said in this article I read that they noted a definite decrease in breast size in woman who had been drinking at least three cups of coffee a day, so hopefully one small cup wont do too much harm. I will just continue to taper down from there and then eventually switch to decaf when my huge can of regular runs out.

Howdy hey! Its been a while since I've posted because frankly there's nothin much to report. Things are moving along but nothin too exciting YET Wink except for today, after a MONTH of waiting, I FINALLY got my new bra I ordered online from amazon! Here's a link to the bra: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DW2S118/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?qid=1381355089&sr=8-4&pi=SL7 It was 11.99 but ended up being around 26.00 after tax and s&h which still ain't bad! That's HALF the price I pay at victorias secret and the quality its honestly just as good if not better! It does seem to run a bit small tho, cuz I ordered a 32 C hoping id have room to grow but the band is a bit snug (perfect to allow for stretch/weightloss tho) and I completely fill out the cups and then some! So there's some slight spillage but now I know that next time ill just need to get a D or maybe even and E for grow room! Big Grin it will be crazy to say I wear a D but honestly its really not a D according to american standards, oh well lol. So all in all id say it fits much like a victoria secret bombshell 32a but maybe a bit more snug and not quite as much padding but just barely.I like it tho, and will def be ordering again!

(09-10-2013, 11:05 PM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Howdy hey! Its been a while since I've posted because frankly there's nothin much to report. Things are moving along but nothin too exciting YET Wink except for today, after a MONTH of waiting, I FINALLY got my new bra I ordered online from amazon! Here's a link to the bra: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DW2S118/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?qid=1381355089&sr=8-4&pi=SL7 It was 11.99 but ended up being around 26.00 after tax and s&h which still ain't bad! That's HALF the price I pay at victorias secret and the quality its honestly just as good if not better! It does seem to run a bit small tho, cuz I ordered a 32 C hoping id have room to grow but the band is a bit snug (perfect to allow for stretch/weightloss tho) and I completely fill out the cups and then some! So there's some slight spillage but now I know that next time ill just need to get a D or maybe even and E for grow room! Big Grin it will be crazy to say I wear a D but honestly its really not a D according to american standards, oh well lol. So all in all id say it fits much like a victoria secret bombshell 32a but maybe a bit more snug and not quite as much padding but just barely.I like it tho, and will def be ordering again!

Yep, gather bras are always a size smaller to provide cleavage look gather effect, kind of like a balconette bra or demi bra. I had a 70D that fit much like a 70C. So keep that in mind when buying those gather bras. I prefer those rather than the pushup.

(09-10-2013, 11:05 PM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Howdy hey! Its been a while since I've posted because frankly there's nothin much to report. Things are moving along but nothin too exciting YET Wink except for today, after a MONTH of waiting, I FINALLY got my new bra I ordered online from amazon! Here's a link to the bra: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DW2S118/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?qid=1381355089&sr=8-4&pi=SL7 It was 11.99 but ended up being around 26.00 after tax and s&h which still ain't bad! That's HALF the price I pay at victorias secret and the quality its honestly just as good if not better! It does seem to run a bit small tho, cuz I ordered a 32 C hoping id have room to grow but the band is a bit snug (perfect to allow for stretch/weightloss tho) and I completely fill out the cups and then some! So there's some slight spillage but now I know that next time ill just need to get a D or maybe even and E for grow room! Big Grin it will be crazy to say I wear a D but honestly its really not a D according to american standards, oh well lol. So all in all id say it fits much like a victoria secret bombshell 32a but maybe a bit more snug and not quite as much padding but just barely.I like it tho, and will def be ordering again!

Hey Chelsea!
I looked at the link and... is that bra magnetic?? It looks nice! I agree with Tibetan, gather bras are so much nicer than push ups, and I cannot wait to give my wardrobe a conversion!

Hey girls! Good to hear from u both Smile

Tibetan, I agree, I really like the feel of the gather bra. I really like all the support and the nice wide band it has. Im so sick of lil flimsy bands. Im defiantly sold! Ill be sure to order them larger from now on. I suspected they'd run small too so im glad I didn't get a B like I almost did! Whew!

Timarie, I think it might be magnetic because that's what it vaguely said in the discription but im not 100% sure. How can u tell for certain? At any rate, thanks, it is a pretty bra for sure and they have more that I like as well that I will be ordering Smile

Hey! Again, its been a while since I've been on cuz honestly there's not much to say and I don't want to fill up my thread with too much junk that has to be sifted thru to get to the good stuff lol. So im gonna keep this brief and just let u all know that I haven't given up or ne thing. I not going as hard as I was before but im still taking my female hormone pills and im on my 3rd(?) cycle of pm. I ran out of my volufiline and just haven't ordered more yet n not sure if it made enough of a difference to bother. I also fell away from snoogling cuz honestly I just needed to get better sleep then I was.so ok im not seeing much diff now and I think I even lost some weight so I def lost a little progress there but im still takin my pills and keeping hope. Ive been soooo busy starting this new business to obsess too much over my boobs but when it finally pays off its gonna pay off big and ill be able to afford all the best boobie care! Smile gtg. Keep u posted! Smile

(12-09-2013, 04:19 PM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Sry, couldn't figure out the pic adding proccess lol
Here they are:
that certainly aint an A cup more like B+ / C judging by the pic Big Grin
they look just yum . congrats Big Grin

Ok so I was sifting thru some old pix and I discovered something exciting and almost down right shocking and I just had to share! I found an old pic from (im guessing) about 5 or 6 years ago. Right around the time either before or when I had just started my nbe journey. So this is one of the closest before pix I have to share. Its in an old strapless bra I used to have that, if memory serves me, was a 34a... so I compared it with a pic I just took today in my new bra I just bought from Walmart (cuz it was cheap and I wanted to experiment with altering) so the new bra is a 34b that I slimmed down to fit prob something more like a 30/32C.
In other exciting news, I think I had another growth spurt, at least I hope that's what it is and not just holiday weight gain lol... so I went from measuring at around 34 inches around the thickest part or my bust to now measuring around 35, almost 36! my jaw just about dropped when I saw that! I didn't believe it so I measured several more times and then a few more! lol
Anyway, heres the pix... Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon