Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back n Boomin! {noogle, PM, volufiline + MORE}

(06-07-2017, 07:38 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hey! I just found your thread and it's so inspiring! I've been on noogleberry for a year and some months and I've got great results as well. I am 23 yrs old and no children, but I understand what you mean, in fact I wanna have children when I'll be an adult Rolleyes and my breast shape is something that "worries" me but anyway what I was going to post here is you can try volufiline and noogleberry at the same time. I am documenting my journey as well and I have learnt + cup size through noogling means at least 100h of pumping. It seems crazy and impossible but I see you have a great program so,  be consistent and you'll have the size you desire I am 100% sure! Tongue Plus you have done it before so you are the master here Cool

Hey thanks for your comment! Yeah I guess maybe you accidently missed that part (or I misunderstood you?) but I was doing volufiline and noogling together before and that's when I saw the most growth. I'm just doing noogle now simply because I still need to order more volufiline but I am planning on it when I can spend the extra money and order several bottles at once. 

Thanks for your encouragement. I know nbe isn't easy and it certainly isn't a quick fix but I know that I can make it work for me as I always have in the past. Gah, I was thinking about it last night and I first started nbe over SEVEN years ago! Makes me wonder where'd I'd be at if I had been doing it during that WHOLE time! Lol

Congrats on your growth too. I'll have to venture over to your thread sometime Smile I'm really working in refamiliarizing myself with the forum again. I forgot how much great information and encouraging people there are here!

I took my measurements this morning and I am currently:

Under bust: 28 inches (pulled tight)
Bust: 33 and 3/4 inches

I didn't measure the top part of my bust as I personally just don't find it necessary or care to lol.

I also plan on adding my measurements with swelling later but as I said before, I don't swell much for the first several weeks.

Man, it's really sad seeing that small bust number when I was somewhere around 35/36(???) with nbe before, so I've lost about 3 inches. Jeesh, that's bad. I didn't realize I lost that much haha.

Ok I took my measurments again after noogling for an hour, and I gained a full inch around the fullest part of the bust. 

It's kind of sad how an inch really doesn't look like that much in all honesty... But then I have really bad booby greed so it's just never enough for me lol.

An inch just isn't enough to fill out the sagginess in my breasts either. The nipples still droop with that little amount of swelling. I mean, I was in an overflowing 32 D when pregnant and breastfeeding. I finally broke down and bought a Victoria's secret 32 DD when I was bf-ing but now its too lose obviously, so my first goal will be to fill that out again. 

Right now I am almost done with my second hour of noogling for the day so I will measure again after that. I have been drinking tons of water in hopes of more swelling too, so we'll see!

After my second hour of noogling for the day I measured at 35 1/4 inches around the fullest part of my bust.

So my measurements throughout the day are as follows (in inches):

Natural/starting: 33 3/4 inches
After 1 hour nb: 34 3/4 (inch gain)
After 2 hours nb: 35 1/4 (half in gain) 
Total gain: 1 1/2 inches

The swelling doesn't look substantial to me in person but I did see a difference in pictures which I will share in the next post.

I will try to noogle for another hour (at least) tonight and report my gains again. My goal is AT LEAST 3 hours a day and more when I can and feel like it.

Here are the swelling pictures. These were taken after the 2 hours of pumping.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

After a weekend away at my sisters I missed just one day of pumping but pumped for about 3 and a half hours the day we got back and then again today for about 3 hours and measured at 35 and 3/4 inches with swelling 

My starting measurments lately have consistently been at 34 inches, and I'm gaining an inch and a half or over each time. This is great because it took me a long time to see any substantial swelling when I first started using noogleberry years ago.

I am very optimistic for the future. I'm seeing good changes already. Just gotta keep it up! 

I think I will be adding progress pictures monthly unless any substantial changes are noticeable before then.
Smile 

Congratulations on your progress. I am sure if you keep it up you will get to your desired size without implants.

Do NOT get implants! I have read too many horror stories about how implants have leaked, caused various complications including hard lumps of tissue forming in the breasts and remember, most implants have to be replaced about every 10 years. Large implants do not look natural or feel natural. The worst implants are inserted by removing your aerola/nipple and sewing it back on, this cuts all the nerve ends and renders your nipples numb with little sense of feeling and of course all the milk ducts are cut so you would never be able to nurse. Implants placed underneath the muscle are generally better looking but uncomfortable (mildly painful) forever. Don't do it.

In your last photo, I notice dark ring marks, I hope you are continuing to stop noogling about every 15 minutes to remove and massage with coconut oil or whatever lubricant you have chosen. Ring marks should be mostly faded within 1/2 hour. Noogling for hours without removal will eventually result in scar tissue that will take years to go away. Drink lots of water while you noogle, best of luck.  Smile

(13-07-2017, 12:08 AM)James98 Wrote:  Congratulations on your progress. I am sure if you keep it up you will get to your desired size without implants.

Do NOT get implants! I have read too many horror stories about how implants have leaked, caused various complications including hard lumps of tissue forming in the breasts and remember, most implants have to be replaced about every 10 years. Large implants do not look natural or feel natural. The worst implants are inserted by removing your aerola/nipple and sewing it back on, this cuts all the nerve ends and renders your nipples numb with little sense of feeling and of course all the milk ducts are cut so you would never be able to nurse. Implants placed underneath the muscle are generally better looking but uncomfortable (mildly painful) forever. Don't do it.

In your last photo, I notice dark ring marks, I hope you are continuing to stop noogling about every 15 minutes to remove and massage with coconut oil or whatever lubricant you have chosen. Ring marks should be mostly faded within 1/2 hour. Noogling for hours without removal will eventually result in scar tissue that will take years to go away. Drink lots of water while you noogle, best of luck.  Smile

Thanks for your comment and concern, James, do bare in mind though, that I have been noogling for literally years so I'm very familiar with the do's and don'ts and what works for me. I prefer the pump and hold method and my ring marks always fade within a half hour so no worries. I believe constant and steady pressure is imperative for tension induced growth. I think its superfluous and unnecessary to stop and massage ever 15 minutes, especially when I have a household to run and a toddler to chase. My method has always worked well for me. I do appreciate your caution, though. Everyone has to find what works for them and their body.

As for the implants, thats not actually the case with what you said about the nipple incision. I've read plenty and watched a lot of surgeries and the way they do the nipple incison is done so as not to interfere with the nerves or milk ducts in anyway. They can actually go through the nipple while avoiding all that stuff. I know, its nuts, right?! Amazing what surgeons can do! I'm not a fan of the nipple incision anyway, though. I don't like the scar there. Also, I've actually had a consult for implants before and I got to play around with the different kinds of implants and its astonishing how real the gummy bear implants feel, which is what I would get if I ever get surgery. 

However, with all that said, I really am not a fan of the idea of actually get a breast augmentation so I am going to diligently and faithfully do my best to get to where I want to be naturally. With as well as I am responding this time around I think my goal might actually be quite achievable with persistence. I'm already regularly measureing over 34 inches without swelling and I started out just 33 1/2-3/4. And they are definitely fuller. Things are looking good so far! 

Thanks again. Feel free to check in and say hi anytime Smile

Just a quick update. 

I have been very consistent with pumping every day for around 3 hours. And I have been consistently measuring at 35 inches even after 24 hours since noogling last. However, I am not gaining as many measurable inches of swelling anymore, which is fine, I'll take the more permanent inches over the superficial swelling inches. I've been gaining about a have inch from a session. Bringing me to a total of 35 1/2 inches after each session. I hope all this doesn't mean I'm going to stall soon.

I'm also filling my domes already. I have been using the largest so I looks like I'm going to need to move up to the XL's soon. That could be part of the reason for not gaining as much swelling I suppose. 

Anyway, I'll post pictures soon.

(20-07-2017, 03:12 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Just a quick update. 

I have been very consistent with pumping every day for around 3 hours. And I have been consistently measuring at 35 inches even after 24 hours since noogling last. However, I am not gaining as many measurable inches of swelling anymore, which is fine, I'll take the more permanent inches over the superficial swelling inches. I've been gaining about a half inch from a session. Bringing me to a total of 35 1/2 inches after each session. I hope all this doesn't mean I'm going to stall soon.

I'm also filling my domes already. I have been using the larges so I looks like I'm going to need to move up to the XL's soon. That could be part of the reason for not gaining as much swelling I suppose. 

Anyway, I'll post pictures soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon