Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey Page

(20-10-2015, 08:13 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  These days I noogle very little. Maybe like 30 minutes TOTAL a week.

Does that mean that the padding is a failure? Did it not work for you, or has it come apart? If I do this again, what changes would you recommend.

(20-10-2015, 11:40 PM)James98 Wrote:  
(20-10-2015, 08:13 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  These days I noogle very little. Maybe like 30 minutes TOTAL a week.

Does that mean that the padding is a failure? Did it not work for you, or has it come apart? If I do this again, what changes would you recommend.

Oh no, it's not a failure at all. I stopped noogling obsessively over a year ago. It dominated my life and now it no longer does. I am much happier with my size now. I still noogle because I obviously want to continue growing, but I am no longer flat so it's not top priority.

(24-10-2015, 07:49 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(20-10-2015, 11:40 PM)James98 Wrote:  

Oh no, it's not a failure at all. I stopped noogling obsessively over a year ago. It dominated my life and now it no longer does. I am much happier with my size now. I still noogle because I obviously want to continue growing, but I am no longer flat so it's not top priority.
I know what you mean i spent the better part of a year, stressing over scheduling around it,, lol, IT HAD TO BE part of every day,, . And its really a good product both systems, but for crying out loud,,, there has to a life there too.
When your short changing loved ones, and (i was),, its time to rein the obsession in. (Jennifer, i know what you mean.) That said, im approaching it differently now, im sort training my breast tissue in monthly intervals, by that i mean 3 months on, laying off the next two months and then hitting it again with 3 more, .
During the times im not pumping, im using my cream with tea tree oil, and supplements still.
with my surgeries in my upper chest it will now be some time before i can safely start pumping again. but once im able i do plan to return to my regimen.
Rainbow 

Wow I am so amazed by your results, you are a huuuge motivation!!
Thankyou for posting your results and also including so much 'proof'!
Its always so hard for me to believe succes stories without seeing it with my own eyesTongueBlush

Im using a similar regime you used, noogling and massage!
I had some bad experiences with PM aswell and having just started noogling,
my issues got a loooot better, like painful breasts.

But I must ask, since I could not spot if you have already replied to a similar question..
Did you ever have swelling or cold breasts when noogling?
I seem to have this problem all the time and am afraid I might be doing something wrong...
Any tips that you can give me on your noogling-methods would help so soo much!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon