Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Loos weight

Hello Guys
Anybody can help me Actually I want to loos weight of my body..so what is the best way to reduce it in minimum time..

Surgery would probably be the fastest...but I wouldn't suggest it :s

The easiest and most proven way is regular exercise with both cardio and strength training. Restricting calories and eating healthy helps too. I lost 5+ lbs. in a month by restricting my calories to 1500 a day and an hour at the gym. I got lazy and gained it back though...

I've tried Hoodia, and it actually does suppress your appetite, so if you have problems with snacking and eating too much you could try it. The only problem was that I had to take a sip every 5 minutes or my stomach would start growling and I'd get hunger pains lol. I've personally never tried diet pills, but from what I've heard, they only work if you work out like mad.

If you're going to diet, detox first. Once you reach your goal weight, you have to keep eating healthy and exercising or your weight will all come back. Losing weight is kinda like NBE, it's supposed to be slow, but if you can keep it up, you'll eventually get the results you want.

Hope that helped Smile

change your use of words. You don't want to loose weight, you wanna loose FAT. Fat for the most part is a pointless addition to the body. A good layer of it keeps out the cold sure, but you want more muscle (lean not arnie style) to burn off as many calories as possible.
Which is why sayin 'I want to loose weight' is a stupid comment to make. Muscle weighs more than fat, so by toning up, creating healthy lean muscle to burn off calories, you may not achieve your 'ideal weight'.

A combination of exercise (cardio and resistence) what you eat, when you eat it and in what portions is what you need to look at in order to reduce your overall size.

Also BMi is a pile of poo. It doesn't take into account body fat rations and would have say a rugby player or athelete as obese...when they just happen to have above average muscle mass.

Good luck

(29-12-2009, 05:53 AM)charlesedwin Wrote:  Hello Guys
Anybody can help me Actually I want to loos weight of my body..so what is the best way to reduce it in minimum time..

I lost around 1-1.5 lbs a week doing the "30 Day Shred" Program by Jilian Michaels. You might even be able to find the video on youtube, though I bought the DVD. It's really cheap like 10 bucks. Anyway, it's only 20 minutes, but it's intense no lie. You are definitely burning fat with this program. Also I made sure to get a lot of protein and veggies in my diet. I also blogged it everyday I finished working out and I also blogged what I ate. Also, know that you should be doing a "diet", diets are temporary. Permanent weight-loss requires lifestyle changes. Though after a while you will be craving fresh fruits and vegetables over greasy potato chips, which I eventually realized don't even taste that good to me...But anyway, if you work hard and eat right there is nothing wrong with indulging on junk occasionally. I didn't exercise for about 3 weeks and I ate a bit of junk, but I also balanced it with lots of fruits and vegetables and I didn't gain a pound.

Good luck to you! Exercising is also good for NBE once you have lost the weight you wanted because it increases growth hormone, but also because it's just good for your body overall.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon