Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi, Please tell me your success stories!!

Wink 

thank you, new here. would like to improve the boobies and soo much info its scary! so hoping to hear what worked for you and how you did it Smile thanks

‣I was a 34B(32C/30D/28DD) and I am now a 34D(32DD/30E/28F).

‣I went from a B to a D in about three months.

‣I hope to gain 4 more cup sizes and become a 34G(32G/30GG/28H). I measure on average, 33.4in and hope to reach 39. Well, the immediate goal is 35 inches and as of recently I've been measuring 33.6-34.1. I figure that in two months time I will be averaging 34.5+ and reaching 35" on good days.

I got most of my growth from Fenugreek/SP and Noogleberry. I'm getting better results now with Lutera/PM/SP and occasional Noogleberry

(11-11-2013, 10:16 PM)Anon Wrote:   ‣I was a 34B(32C/30D/28DD) and I am now a 34D(32DD/30E/28F).

‣I went from a B to a D in about three months.

‣I hope to gain 4 more cup sizes and become a 34G(32G/30GG/28H). I measure on average, 33.4in and hope to reach 39. Well, the immediate goal is 35 inches and as of recently I've been measuring 33.6-34.1. I figure that in two months time I will be averaging 34.5+ and reaching 35" on good days.

I got most of my growth from Fenugreek/SP and Noogleberry. I'm getting better results now with Lutera/PM/SP and occasional Noogleberry

that's pretty impressive Smile thanks for sharing. how much FG were you using out of interest? and initially how much time were you putting into noogling? thanks anon

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon