Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I buy the Brava system or not?

(04-09-2013, 04:46 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Have you looked into enhance? I heard really good things about the pump/box. I am getting this next or one of those asian cavitation devices. Just something to look into.

(04-09-2013, 04:30 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  
(04-09-2013, 01:23 PM)karren Wrote:  So you really don't care about long term breast growth? I'm amazed that your willing to wear something like that for half your life just to get 4 hours of temporary breast swelling.... to me if I invested that kind of time I would want something that would be permanent....

So what do you do for 4 hours that you only need larger breasts for?

I understand where your coming from but the thing is that I want a pump that I can use while sleeping and Brava seems to be the only one. I tryed sleeping with the Noogleberry and Bosom Beauty and I just wasn't able to sleep well, it was hurting and when I would turn to my side most of the time the cups would just fall off. See I would rather fall asleep with something that's comfortable then to waste 4 hours of my day sitting down with a breast pump on. I don't live alone either, there are 3 other people that I live with so it's not like I can just go walking around with a breast pump on, I do have to be secret about it. It's not as easy as you think

I think i've heard of it before but isn't it similar to the Bosom Beauty?

Yeah it is, but some like it better than bosom beauty.

(04-09-2013, 10:50 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  
(04-09-2013, 04:46 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Have you looked into enhance? I heard really good things about the pump/box. I am getting this next or one of those asian cavitation devices. Just something to look into.

(04-09-2013, 01:23 PM)karren Wrote:  So you really don't care about long term breast growth? I'm amazed that your willing to wear something like that for half your life just to get 4 hours of temporary breast swelling.... to me if I invested that kind of time I would want something that would be permanent....

I understand where your coming from but the thing is that I want a pump that I can use while sleeping and Brava seems to be the only one. I tryed sleeping with the Noogleberry and Bosom Beauty and I just wasn't able to sleep well, it was hurting and when I would turn to my side most of the time the cups would just fall off. See I would rather fall asleep with something that's comfortable then to waste 4 hours of my day sitting down with a breast pump on. I don't live alone either, there are 3 other people that I live with so it's not like I can just go walking around with a breast pump on, I do have to be secret about it. It's not as easy as you think

(05-09-2013, 03:56 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Yeah it is, but some like it better than bosom beauty.

Ok I have the Bosom Beauty and I do really like it I just find it hard to sleep with and i'm looking for something to be comfortable wearing while sleeping...

But thanks Smile

(05-09-2013, 03:56 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Yeah it is, but some like it better than bosom beauty.

Enhance is a rip off, its just the domes that are the same as the bosom beauty domes and the tubing, without the pump and it costs the same as BB. You are supposed to suck out air yourself, you can do that with your BB too, but thats not better than what BB does.

I don't have an impression that you got Karrens point.You just sound as if you are in a hurry to get some results for specific occasions, not carrying about the long term results, which makes no sense even on the short term.

You are not supposed to expect quick results with pumping, but after a few months (like at least 3-4 months with like 2-3-4hours pumping)you can see how you respond to it,if you get big swelling that lasts you are likely to get results with it, if you still get just a bit of swelling,that is also shortly after gone you probably do not respond to it well, it doesn't work for everyone well. But as I already said especially if you are small it is really hard to get big swelling, you cannot expect from no cup, 2cup sizes swelling.

(05-09-2013, 08:58 AM)rateset Wrote:  

Enhance is a rip off, its just the domes that are the same as the bosom beauty domes and the tubing, without the pump and it costs the same as BB. You are supposed to suck out air yourself, you can do that with your BB too, but thats not better than what BB does.

I don't have an impression that you got Karrens point.You just sound as if you are in a hurry to get some results for specific occasions, not carrying about the long term results, which makes no sense even on the short term.

You are not supposed to expect quick results with pumping, but after a few months (like at least 3-4 months with like 2-3-4hours pumping)you can see how you respond to it,if you get big swelling that lasts you are likely to get results with it, if you still get just a bit of swelling,that is also shortly after gone you probably do not respond to it well, it doesn't work for everyone well. But as I already said especially if you are small it is really hard to get big swelling, you cannot expect from no cup, 2cup sizes swelling.

I do understand but I think it's you who is not understanding me. It's not about the short or long term or none of that....It's about being able to sleep with the pump on so that I don't have to hide in my room for 4 hours wasting my time.

(05-09-2013, 04:16 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  
(05-09-2013, 08:58 AM)rateset Wrote:  

I do understand but I think it's you who is not understanding me. It's not about the short or long term or none of that....It's about being able to sleep with the pump on so that I don't have to hide in my room for 4 hours wasting my time.

I know exactly what you mean @lilbaby. I understand your concern. They have miss understood you. I would try those Asian cavitation devices. If what rateset says is true about enhance, these Asian machines are prob your best bet for the pricing. Enhance does seem overpriced.

Brava is no overnight success gadget at all!! Its just like the other suction systems all requiring time effort and diligence- the difference with Brava is its designed to be worn long hours more comfortabley ie to bed! Wen I tried noogleberry I only responded well to long sessions- maintaining sswelling is the key to growth! I was the one who posted the Brava article and while I agree the pics are from far grafting along with Brava- I posted the article out of more interest for the clinical trials it discussed- which were about Brava use alone- and they tested maintenance of results- 2 years- for Brava alone in those! I agree Brava is extremely over priced for wat it is but it is the most user friendly if you need long sessions to get results- which alot of us do. The fact that it had silicone rims makes it a tonne more comfortable, and the size and shape of the domes creates better swelling. The fact that the smart box maintains pressure all by itself is genius as u can sleep right through an 8 hr session and it'll even wake u if the seal breaks- it makes overnight sessions worthwhile

Okay ladies!
Some of you misunderstood what lilbaby is saying, therefore not really helping her.
You might want to go back and reread her post to understand her actual concern instead jumping on the "takes time to hold swelling n gain growth" bandwagon.

Okay ladies!
Some of you misunderstood what lilbaby is saying, therefore not really helping her.
You might want to go back and reread her post to understand her actual concern instead jumping on the takes time to hold swelling n gain growth bandwagon.

(05-09-2013, 04:41 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Okay ladies!
You might want to go back and reread her post to understand her actual concern instead jumping on the takes time to hold swelling n gain growth bandwagon.

Big Grin

Well, I did not want litbaby to overspending the money she aint have and then regret at later time. I did when I first start this NBE in Feb and thought I could get my breasts back in 6-9 months. But then over time I read more, I saw my mistakes and switching the program as being a newbies, I did not get much helps but READ. I ended up just restarting a new program this July based on the Folli + Luteal chart to tailor what my body hormone might actually need.

My point was to pointing out the differences and the overhyping of the Brava advertising in the East Coast vs the steady long permanent breast growth for the NBE.

The dome cup+rim materials from Brava is different than NB, Enhance, BB dome cups + rims (hard acrylic, silicone) but for someone with a small breast band it is not fun to wear Brava period (even with their narrow medium dome). Dont forget about your skin elasticity level factor in pumping too.

If you read Karen's profile, you can see her creativity of using different kinds of dome materials to give her comfortability and certain growth shape... she forsaw / pictured ahead of her wanting result and I think that what's we all might missing.

Factors (Missing hormones, Hidden illness, Skin/body react sensitivity level, persistability(!), optionability, BMI/height/weight can be affect by the amount of herbals one can consume -I see it first hands from Cancer Patients, etc) can effect the real growth outcome and many times we all overlook it.

-V

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon