Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How much pig placenta in chiyomilk's routine?

Hi, everyone. For this cycle, I'm going to attempt chiyomilk's routine. For the first two weeks, I took PM. Now the last two weeks, I'll be taking Greenbush Breast Enhancement pills and pig placenta. Because the directions are in Japanese, I don't know how to take them. How many times a day do you take pig placenta? Today will be my first day of my luteal phase so any quick advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Exclamation 

Hi nsas! Is it the mamuran pig placenta? If so it is 4 pills daily. I take 2 in the morning on a empty stomach and 2 in the evening before bed.

(01-09-2013, 11:44 PM)CocoChanel Wrote:  Hi nsas! Is it the mamuran pig placenta? If so it is 4 pills daily. I take 2 in the morning on a empty stomach and 2 in the evening before bed.

That's it. Thank you so much. Have you tried it? How's it working for you? I just want to increase by one cup only and I'd be satisfied.

I just started it this month. I can't say it's not working or if it does because I'm doing nbe and losing weight. I also do massages, hypnosis, and noogle every so often.

(02-09-2013, 03:05 AM)CocoChanel Wrote:  I just started it this month. I can't say it's not working or if it does because I'm doing nbe and losing weight. I also do massages, hypnosis, and noogle every so often.
I'm also losing weight- not planned, massages, and noogleberry. I don't know if the massage technique I'm doing is correct. I'm growing impatient bc I've been doing Nbe since January. I'm not greedy. Just want to be at 32b, that's all.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon