Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Information Overload....Wahaika or other knowledgable members please help!!

I have been on and around this board for almost a year now. I gave birth to a little baby boy this past Oct and as such was out of commision in regards to BE for almost the past year but I'm now hoping to get started. I have been reading and reading and re-reading and yet still can't seem to figure out where to begin. I do have some baby weight to lose before I begin my program come spring but I'm wondering where to begin. I am 25, have had one child who was breastfed for a month and my cup size is A (i think...but possibly smaller as I've never been properly fitted...) I am a definite pear shape - putting weight on in my hips and thighs and am petite on top. I've always had acne, mood swings, a low libido, and poor circulation (cold hands and feet) and from what I could understand from waxingmoon's (i think) post about figuring out estrogen dominance I am estrogen dominant with low estrogen and lower progesterone... I hope thats enough background information now here are my questions:

1.) I've often seen it suggested on the board to use l-tyrosine to crank up the metabolism in order to aid weight loss. Am I understanding this correctly and if so would I be a candidate for it? And how does GABBA play into this?

2.) Because I tend to put weight on in the lower half and not up top would I benefit more from using MSM rather than FG or SP? Or should I/could I use them in correlation with eachother hoping that the l-tyrosine would help to keep the weight off....?

3.) Instead of anything mentioned above would I have more luck using a progesterone cream to fix my estrogen dominant - low estrogen, lower progesterone problem?? Or could I/would I do this first before beginning a program...?

Hope all of this makes sense and that someone can help me find my way through all this information!!

You definately want to get youraelf balanced before doing herbal IMO. I was on progeserone for a year or more before decidig to do this and even the first few months of progesterone still had some major ups and downs. You add herbs into the mix causing even more swings and I cringe to think of how ugly it could be. I have two suggestions as possible ways to go.

First, I went the BO route and wouldn't have any qualms reccommendug someone to try one of the ones with progesterone to not only help them balance out, but to attempt growth a the same time. If after about 2 months on one of them you re still not seeing a big change in your hormone balance, then you can add your own progesterone in small dabs into your regement to help get you there.

I love how smooth my periods are since starting BB and my husband loves not having emotional crisis's to deal with for two weeks out of each month any longer also!

The second possiblity you could also take is to address your hormone problem with progesterone and vitamins and while only focusing your supplements on balancing use a noogleberry pump for the breast growth portion of what you want to do.

good luck, Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon